• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Love, Decay,

Mother Decay

Finding something is a little more difficult than I imagined. Anyway, Let's get into it.

The lass displayed as my profile image is my main muse, however, I've been craving a different muse, and different kind of RP. A particular OC by the name of Erik Black, one of my oldest and favorite creations, has made a resurgence with some touch-ups and new additions. Now, the catch is, I'm not looking for a storyline. I'm looking for a combat-centric setting, in which characters meet with the aim of incapacitating, killing, or even annihilating the other.

So, some details on Erik.

He is a colossally powerful character, using the powers of smoke and combustion to take care of his enemies. In direct comparison to any well-know(I think) character, such as Goku or Naruto, he comes out on top without question. He's made to destroy what isn't supposed to be destroyed. Thus, the issue of power-scaling.

While Erik is capable, he is limited, so the most he can do is equal to a full-sized meteor impact with the surface of the Earth(Which alone is devastating, in the whole situation), so I'm not asking for planet-destroying, godly beings, but I'll still take said beings head-on. Now, I should note, that Erik does have another form.

Now, on the other hand, for a more evenly matched battle, there is Dangan Arashi, who is a gun-toting character, with some twists in how he fights. He is not capable of much destruction, but it's still a good idea to not underestimate him.

Now, those are the two options for what you can face in a head-on clash. I don't really mind which one you pick, but keep in mind, power-scaling is an issue. Superman, Thanos, none of that. You have the edge in that I haven't done a combat-centric RP in 3 years, but that's no reason to let your guard down.

This is open for 1v1 specifically, and I will provide the post in 1x1 with the opponent you chose to face. First come, first serve, lads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back