• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Love comes softly / Little house on the prairie

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

lette

Juggalette1
The year is 1870, America is booming with life. The gold rush has send everyone to the west, and westward expansion is coming to an end. Life is hard, but the dream of the future is still shining bright. Join the little town of Sleepy Hollow Minnesota in their journey of finding their place! Join life as they know it, farming, opening shops, spending time with family, making new friends and learning to survive!

Rules!
This is a free flow role play! The plot is life, Life back then was hard.

I want this to be as time accurate as possible, I understand not everyone is a history enthusiast, but you have google if you don't know ask or look it up.

Lets make this fun! OOC please be nice, IC it is free game! If you have a problem please come to me.

We have to follow site rules, I am okay with romance, but know your limits.​

Last edited:
images.jpeg.jpg7733d83a280f3882046f273ff48ef48d--laura-ingalls-wilder-little-houses.jpg
In town

General store/ restaurant/ Hotel

wood work store

doctor

church/school

(if you can think of anything, or want to add anything please let me know!)

Last edited:
Setting:

We will start our RP on a breezy spring day in April! It's about mid day, School is out early for the day and the children are around town. A town social will be held in a few days. Treats, food, games and dancing will fill the streets of the town to bring people together and celebrate the good weather. Everyone is welcome and free to bring what they can!

We are now open, you can begin posting!!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back