• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Louven High.ooc.

Main
Here
Characters
Here
is there any way for you to send me the cs without code? cause i’m a mobile user aaaaand.. can’t see anything ? pls and thanks

is there any way for you to send me the cs without code? cause i’m a mobile user aaaaand.. can’t see anything ? pls and thanks
Basics
name
nickname
birthday/zodiac
orientations
list of orientations here
grade
(freshman:13-14,sophomore:15-16,junior:16-17,senior:17-18)
role
(check the roster)

Appearance
face claim
voice claim
ethnicity
distinguished features
mods
height
weight
build
hair
eye color
clothing style

Persona
1-2 paragraphs
habits
fears

Background
history
2-3 paragraphs

hey i can't find the roster or anything is there anyway to get it,, i'm sorry if it's in like plain sight or smth im still tryna readjust to the site layout n stuff thank u smmmm:dead:

hey i can't find the roster or anything is there anyway to get it,, i'm sorry if it's in like plain sight or smth im still tryna readjust to the site layout n stuff thank u smmmm:dead:
The roster is on the occ, click the go forward button at the bottom right corner and the roster will show up
If you're on mobile the best option would be just to hit reply then look at the roles there same with looking at the cs

I don't really know/remember how high school works but my char is 17 and a junior so...he was right at the cutoff or something idk.

The roster is on the occ, click the go forward button at the bottom right corner and the roster will show up
If you're on mobile the best option would be just to hit reply then look at the roles there same with looking at the cs

thank u!! i think all the roles are taken r i p me

alright i've done some work on my app for the popular girl!!
bio is a wip and i need to edit personality
also i broke the free code i'm using...
but it'll all be done by the deadline!! c:

Yarrow Yarrow the hipster is a female role did you not see it labled as female in the roles??
Ah.. in the second post of the interest check it doesn't state girl of male so I assumed that you could pick the gender.. but now I see here in the OOC roles that it is labeled :/ My bad..

Do you want me to change it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back