• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Loudwater Town Hall

Main
Here
Characters
Here

Safety Hammer

A walking piece of shit in a stupid looking jacket
Welcome to the Loudwater City Hall. All please leave all complaints in the clearly labeled complaint box to be reviewed at a later time.

We could use a character who's a seedy businessman rolling his large business empire, Tempex Corporation, into town. He bombards the local citizenry with rude advertisements of his mascot, "Quinn, the Quality Clown." They're also using processed monster livers to make their canned goods, and probably dumping toxic waste into the lake. He sounds like the perfect Season 1 villain.

We could use a character who's a seedy businessman rolling his large business empire, Tempex Corporation, into town. He bombards the local citizenry with rude advertisements of his mascot, "Quinn, the Quality Clown." They're also using processed monster livers to make their canned goods, and probably dumping toxic waste into the lake. He sounds like the perfect Season 1 villain.
Dude, I have a season 1 villain already picked out, and its gonna knock those bird socks off your feet/talons

Just a heads-up for those who are interested - I made some edits to Silas' backstory. I haven't changed any major events, mostly just tweaking and adding details, but Safety Hammer Safety Hammer if something is wrong or catches your eye do let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back