Journal lou can't keep his mouth shut

murdock

lol bye
gonna use this as a personal ranting book, ig. i request that you don't reply to any of this stuff, it's fine if you read. thank u.

i feel like, sometimes, i'm just a big ole laughingstock. on here, in my actual life, in my friend groups, whatever. it's really really hard for me to find friends that like me as a person, and it's really really hard for me to find friends that enjoy the same things that i do. i know that shouldn't be a requisite, but it is for me. i also feel like here, on rpn, that i'm unwelcome, and unwanted, and that people find me annoying and therefore don't want to roleplay with me. my interests are weird, my personality is weird, my replies are too fast, the list can go on and on. and i just.... it hurts sometimes? because this used to be the website i always came to when i was upset, or when i needed to escape, and now everything is dying that i start it seems like and it's driving me insane. i can't even find people to roleplay with, and the more i write my oc's the more i realize they're damsel in distress types that always cry and are desperate for love but i don't know any other way to write my characters, and the more i understand just why people don't wanna roleplay with me. i lost my escape.

Look bud. I don't really know how old you are so I cannot be precise about my advice. I don't even know if you are gonna read this at all but I don't have anything better to do.
Simply put being social isn't worth anything if you are under like 23 years old. After that, it is simply a matter of having people around you for fun so that you can set up long term friendships for the rest of your life. Even then it isn't as important if you are confident with yourself

I used to be kinda social when I was in school but I regret that and wished that I focused on my studies more. You graduate, you move cities, change schools, go to university and yada yada yada. None of them will remain friends with you or bring anything good to you in your future. They are a waste of your time. Focus on studying not because the things you are going to learn will assist you later down the line, but because if you have a good work ethic you will have a great life. Get up from your desk, clean your room, take a week to create yourself an hour by hour schedule that you will try to follow. You don't have to follow it. You simply have to try hard to do so. Once you have your schedule done and think you can handle more, throw in some days where you get exercise/do things that benefit you as a hobby like, reading a book or learning to code. You like rping so why don't you work on writing a book or something.

I don't know if your life is a mess but you know. Lonely, lack of confidence, need an escape and you've probably been using this escape for a very long time as I am 90% sure this is your alt.

That's just me assuming though. If you get your life together, get confident and are productive, you won't need some other idiot spending time with you for you to feel good about yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back