• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Lots and Lots and Lots of pairings~! (Includes Fandom)

takamikan

and that's what being a school idol's all about!
Hi! I'm Emily, and I love to RP! (Duh I wouldn't be on this site otherwise...)

Anyways, here are my rules and standards and crap:

1. Good Grammar!!!!! I have to stress this, because even though most people here are fairly literate, some aren't. I understand that everyone makes mistakes, but every other word isn't acceptable.

2. I mostly play female, but I do double. Just warning you, I'm not very good at playing males.

3. I only do MxF or FxF

4. You must be able to reply 3 times a day! Its fine if you're on vacation or something and you can't, but just notify me, ok? And if you're getting bored of the RP, tell me and we can either start a new one, or spice things up a bit!

5. No text talk, unless our characters are having a text conversation.

6. Please write at least 2 paragraphs per post! 1 every once in a while is fine I guess, but only if you have writers block. NO ONE LINERS!!!!

7. Write BANANAS at the end of your post to tell me that you read this.

Alrighty, now that I spent 7 minutes writing that.... lets get to the other stuff!

I will rate pairings, plots, genres, and time periods with 1-5 *s depending on how much I'm craving them.

Time Periods:

Modern**

Medival* (I dont do very much medival)

Futuristic***

Genres:

Fantasy*****

Sci-fi***

Realistic*

Fandom****

Romance/Drama**************************(Yes I know thats more than 5, I just always use romance/drama)

Arranged Mariage*****

Post-Apocalypse*****

Pairings:

(Preferred character in Bold, ones that are underlined have plots)

Vampire x Vampire**

Werewolf x Human**

Werewolf x Vampire***

Vampire x Human*****

Neighbor x Neighbor*

Survivor x Survivor***

Princess x Servant*****

Hunter x Supernatural ****

Mentally ill patient x Asylum Worker/Therapist *****

Mermaid x Human****

Drug Addict x Alcoholic**

Fandoms:

Star Wars Rebels*

Adventure Time*

Five Nights at Freddy's*****

Youtubers***** (Ask me about who, I watch a lot.)

Creepypasta****

Bands***** (Mostly punk and pop punk, a little bit of pop-rock and alternative in general mixed in)

OHSHC***

Plot!!!:

Well, its not really a plot, but I want to do an RP of two people getting stuck in Minecraft, or some other sort of open/dangerous game. You know, a sucked into the computer cliche. But, Game Over = Life Over.*****

Feel Free to suggest ANYTHING!!! I'm sure we can work something out. :)

I'll add and remove stuff as I get ideas and get some RP's going!

So please Comment and PM me, and check often if you don't see anything appealing atm.

I'd like to try your Plot, sounds interesting. I have knowledge about MC, so that's an option.

Also, love your SIO Profile Pic. Listening to them right now (<3.<3)

And I go banana for bananas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interested in futuristic romance/drama, perhaps Neighbor x Neighbor or Vampire x Human. If you're still looking.

I forgot to into bananas

Hi! Would you be interested in starting another RP along with the one we have going now? I typically won't be anle to post from 7:30-3:30 Mountain time, and then I also have apartment duties, so I'll probably be on most at night. BANANAS!

What is your idea for Mentally ill person x Asylum worker/therapist? I'm also interested in your people stuck in Minecraft plot!

Hello,

I've never tried a YouTuber role play, but it definitely sounds interesting. :)

Also...BANANAS! (^U^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back