• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lost World RP

Grimclaw

Picked Clean
OOC Chat for OOC stuff

Feel free to ask any questions, uncertainties or any ideas here too!

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Embaga Elder]

Name:

Hakeem Hiata

Race:

God-Eater

God-eaters are an ancient race that dawn from Planet Nexus. This race of people were built with organs that allowed them to eat a god with having any major back fires only advantages, like they stop again after 24, they're granted with ever growing strength. God-Eater's eyes tend to change completely to one color with some type of layered shape when they're angry.

Humans=24

God-Eater=10,000

Male

Powers:

Telekinesis *If Hakeem is using all of his brain capacity he can use the full extent of TK. But since he's the type is person who like to enjoy the fun of things. He keeps his focus at 15%, unless he really needs to use all of his focus.

Ever growing strength

Personality:

To sum up Hakeem's personality Hakeem is a happy go lucky asshole

Remarkable traits or points:

Languages spoken:

He knows all languages on Earth, plus his native language from Planet Nexus

Description/picture:

swimming.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Lemme guess, Wildstar reference?

Oh okay that's funny. I knew it wasn't an original name but I didn't know that someone would refer it to something so quickly @Spazzycat101

Last edited by a moderator:
venomslayer said:
"She stares at the elf for a second seeing the blood from her gown creepily climb up her skin into the six holes in her neck, "The ones that got you people here. Me, i came here to rest, the beach you woke up one was the center of the island when i was awake," Her wings flash red and in a second a sword that glows from the moon with a creepy crimson color surrounding it, her six fangs are out and her eyes are a deep crimson red that has specks of gold in it "Mary, sniff the air, you should be able to smell rotting corpses
@Yoghurt @Spazzycat101

(Also @Spazzycat101 what do you mean by "Rather busy" and may i ask how long till you go?
Well... I should probably be going soon, and I'll probably only be able to squeeze in a post every once in a whale, maybe not even that... :\

Users who are viewing this thread

Back