• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Lost Items - PJO/HoO RP (LadyMasquerade x RudeDude)

Roman

Aiden stared silently at his opponent, silently twisting his sword in his hand. As usual, his hands were adorned with rings, missing only one. He rarely took off four of them, gifts that his father had given him. One on his finger was a request from a son of Vulcan, it transformed to a shield. And the last was missing. Well, technically, it was the sword he wielded, in its true form. All were indestructible and couldn't be stolen from him. Once they reached a certain distance from him, they'd reappear on his person.

His purple cape billowed on his shoulders, the sign of his Praetorship. He was one of the two leaders of Camp Jupiter. He was also a fantastic warrior. But that was about where his résumé skills ended. He jerked out of his thoughts as a golden sword lowered on his head, and he barely raised his sword in time. He phased out a lot, a huge weakness of his. He blocked the blow powerfully, making his opponent stumble backwards. Aiden didn't wear a helmet, it blocked his visibility. His face was soaked in sweat from nonstop sparring, he'd been going at it for several hours. His body was sore and bruised, but he'd succeeded so far in his goal to avoid an actual cut, though he doubted that would continue. Along with being exhausted, his last opponent was the hardest, she was an incredibly skilled swordsman.

He jerked back in time to avoid a swipe to his chest, grunting quietly. The second he was recovered, he spun around, building up momentum for a powerful blow, slamming his sword against hers and all but yanking it out of her grip. He barely kept his grip on his own weapon, managing to form another thrust. But his opponent was faster, yanking a dagger from her waistband and intercepting his blow, knocking it aside and landing a shallow, neat slice on his left cheek. He grunted, instinctively raising a hand to the cut, his fingers coming away red. There went his goal. With less concern for his safety, he went on the attack, overwhelming her with as many quick blows as he could manage until she faltered, and his sword stopped just in time at her throat, his chest heaving. "I win." He said breathlessly. By habit, he looked down at his arm, where the symbol of Pluto, his father, was stamped, along with eleven lines, more than almost anyone. Within a couple days, there would be yet another.

Remy woke up slowly, his eyes drifting open. Being the son of Somnus, he did sleep a bit more than most campers, and much deeper. He usually woke up around ten, and he was among the first of his parentage to be awake at that hour. He stumbled out into the sunlight, raising a hand to block out the sun. He was a full member of the Legion, which meant he had the symbol of Somnus burned on his forearm with two dark lines below it, but that was where his rank ended. He wasn't impressive, he could barely fight, he was no leader. He was powerful, but not when it came to killing people. He could put quite a few to sleep, though.

He shook his head, not wanting to think about how useless he was at killing people so early in the morning. As usual, he had his staff at his back, in a kind of sheath, and a small dagger at his waist that was dusty from disuse. He walked to the pavilion and grabbed an apple to eat before making his way to the bathhouse, his favorite part of every morning.

Greek

"Wake up, kid." A deep, unfamiliar voice roused Clayton from his slumber. By habit, he reached for the sword by his bedside and unsheathed it before his eyes were fully open, leaping toward the adult stranger in his cabin and pinning him against the wall, the blade of his sword against his throat.

"Who are you? How did you get here?" Clay demanded. The stranger just smirked, his eyes concealed by dark sunglasses, and flicked his hand. Clay went sailing against the wall above his bed, making him grunt quietly as he fell to the ground, winded.

"Camp taught you well. Notice anything weird?" The stranger asked nonchalantly. Clay had trouble focusing over the overwhelming amount of rage he felt toward the stranger, but he forced himself to, looking around. He paused when he noticed his siblings. All were still slumbering peacefully, as if... Nothing was happening...

"This is a dream. Which means... You're Ares. You're my father." Clay said slowly, straightening.

"You're smarter than the average breed. Listen, kid." Ares scoffed, removing his sunglasses. Clay caught his breath, seeing the empty sockets, save for the flames leaping in them. "Stay on your toes. Something is coming. You have to be a part of it. Every quest is made up of certain campers for a reason. You're one of them. Don't mess up. And don't trust anyone." Ares warned. He snapped his fingers, and Clay had a wave of vertigo before his eyes flashed open, seeing the ceiling of his bunk, hearing the sound of his siblings bickering over a missing sword.​

ROMAN​

JADYN MAE HOLLAND

388A7827.jpg

It was merely a few days ago that she had set foot in Camp Jupiter for the second time this time round. The first time she barely saw it due to the fact that she was almost became wolf chow for Lupa. Jade had been almost deemed weak for the major part of it. Why? It was simply the voice. The voice that pestered her ever since she was out of her mother's womb. The same voice that causes her strength is her weakness due to her constant state on indecisiveness due to the battle taking part in her brain.

Running away was another result of such a situation. Jadyn didn't feel wanted there. She felt rather... outcasted to say the least. Her interaction skills were on point to say the least... oh who was she kidding. She was most probably known as the freak who talks to herself at the most part of it.

Jadyn was an early riser... that is if she slept in the first place. It was hard to get a good nights rest with something constantly rumbling in your head. There she was sitting in the grass by Temple Hill, looking over Mt. Diablo as the sun started to slowly paint the skies blue, closing her eyes, enjoying the peace an quiet for a brief second.

Until...

Get your ass up girl and go get us some food I'm starving.... a sudden voice jolted in her head.

"You don't even eat. Go back to sleep," the red head said sternly but the voice was rather persistent to a point where Jade had no choice but to content her... no it... her... it. She didn't know herself. With a long sigh of annoyance the female got on her feet and dusted the grass remains off of her pants and motioned her way slowly towards the pavilion in order to satisfy such hunger.

As she dragged herself in a rather slouchy manner nearing the other fellow demigods she felt some eyes on her, as well as some whispers started to be heard. 'I didn't know loony was back in Camp.' or 'Camp Bonkers is back at it'. She simply shoved her hands in her jeans' pockets and proceeded to stroll on by. As she ignored however, on person didn't.

Look at them, the voice hissed. I told you, you don't belong here! Look at them making fun of you in front of your face.

She muttered between gritted teeth, "Shut up.." Jade tried hard not to move her lips in order not to make it seem like she was talking to herself. But to no avail.

You know I'm right! You are nothing here... Run away like you always do. This is not your place, the voice persisted.

"Would you just shut up?!?!?!" she yelled out, her hands in the air as if she was screaming at an invisible being right in front of her, at the edge of the pavilion. It was a few minutes later that she realized what she had simply just did.

Greek​

KYRA LYNN WATERS

2C8CA3E100000578-3242294-image-a-101_1442774851696.jpg

Crushing waves... it's the same haunting images that plague her mind each and every night. It was how she typically found out if something was up or not. Then again with the gods everyday there is something. Especially with her father and her lovely uncles. She imagines herself drowning each and every time.

As it replayed in her head she felt suffocating as she rose up to the surface, gasping for air. Removing her damp blonde hair of her face she opened her eyes noticing it was already morning. The last time she was in the water it was pitch black. Kyra tended to swim and literally almost sleep underwater whenever she felt stressed whatsoever. It was her safe haven. The safest swim she can have was underwater due to patrol ready to bust her ass if they spotted her.

She sighed softly and started piercing through the water and got herself out, covering herself with a towel in order to not feel cold. It was a rather chilly morning to begin with. Being an only child she did not have to worry about sneaking out of her cabin...although it did get kind of lonely. Being a daughter of Poseidon... she grew a stigma in camp but that's about it.

She had to admit that she loved getting acknowledged for it, she felt proud. To withhold such power. That pride came from somewhere to begin with. Heading towards her cabin she got her clothing to go shower in the main showers before actually heading to breakfast. The same breakfast that smelt divine and caused her stomach to cry for food each time she passes.

Hurrying off towards the Dining Pavilion, taking a minute to close her eyes and inhale the smell of variety of food and the burning fire at the side.

ALANA SUE MONTGOMERY

kristin-kreuk-beauty-and-the-beast-tv-series-photos_32.jpg

Sudden chirping and rustling was starting to become audible but all she saw was pitch black.

Chirp Chirp Chirp.....

Hazel eyes slowly opened, the light on her eyes causing her to squint. Fading slowly by the rustling leaves that provided a certain shade for her. As her field of view slowly settled, so did her other four senses. One was touch. Lana could feel dry leaves, crumpled under her with her weight while she remained laid down.

Tilting her head sideways she noticed a stone arc with the words Camp Half-Blood written on it, releasing a groan of annoyance from her lips. Of all the places she could have be sent, she was sent here. To the place she disdained despite never stepping foot in it's boundaries what so ever. She hated how the only acknowledged gods and goddesses were the ones sitting their asses on top of that mountain while the minors, like her mother, Apate were given lesser importance. What did they have less?

Hoisting herself up into a sitting position all of a sudden was not a good idea. She held her forehead in her palms as it ached, followed by another groan of pain this time. Absorbing her surroundings she noticed that on her left side, it was empty. There was nothing at that moment. What there was however, were the remains of a fury attack that most probably their ashes were half-way down to Tartarus by now. On her other side was her rapier which had re-formed back into her mask. It was simply drainage of power that caused her to collapse in the first place. She preferred using illusion strikes than fight herself in the first place.

Another surge of pain raced through her head,
"Arghh... I hope this is all worth it mother." she muttered coldly under her breath. The daughter of Apate slowly stood up and dusted her leather jacket and jeans while removing crushed leaves from the back of her light brown locks, looking at the entrance for the first time.

Roman

Aiden was walking toward the pavilion, wiping his face on his shirt, when he heard someone shouting, and immediately sped up. With one thought and a twist of his ring, it extended into his sword as he ran, but he stopped short when he saw the source of the shout. The girl that everyone called crazy. The whispers ceased as he approached, his stern gaze sweeping over the gathered campers.

"Does anyone have anything to say now?" He asked, looking around. There was no response. "That's what I thought. The next person I hear mocking her will spend a month shining armor, I don't care what your rank is." He warned before looking at the girl, Jadyn. He drastically lowered his voice so nobody could hear him, his words only for her. "Are you okay?" He asked quietly, his sword shrinking back to a ring, which he slipped on his finger. "They're immature. We're the children of gods that most people don't believe in, but anything we see that we ourselves don't experience, that's weird." He said sarcastically.

Jeremy looked up when he suddenly heard a very... Not quite loud, but firm voice. He'd just finished his bath, and was going to grab an actual breakfast. Ah, it was Aiden. Surprising. The guy didn't do much shouting, so when he did, people listened. Then again, most people retired after ten years of service, and Aiden was approaching 12, with no verbal plans of retiring. He was a Praetor, no regular warrior. Jeremy respected the hell out of him, even if his son of Pluto status freaked him out a bit.

He watched absently as Aiden silenced the bullies, a well meaning but overall useless gesture. They'd just continue the second he left. Jeremy shrugged, cutting into a large stack of waffles ravenously. As usual, he messed with the people near him slightly, anyone sleeping got some weird dreams about Medusa nibbling their toes or sleeping with the actual Sirens. Most of them jerked awake, looking confused, and stayed awake. But some stayed asleep, and Remy continued to mess with them. People he didn't like, he put a strong urge to sleep on them, causing several of them to droop where they were, falling face first in their pancakes.

Greek

Clayton got dressed swiftly, ignoring his siblings and striding toward the Big House. He rarely had occasion to speak to Chiron, but he'd also never had a dream about his father. "Chiron?" He called as he stomped inside, pausing when he saw Mr. D. They didn't particularly like each other from a totally 'accidental' incident when Dionysus had been being his usual dickish self, and Clayton had 'slipped' and thrown a dagger at his hand as it reached for a Diet Coke. It hadn't hit him, although it had been close.

The god stared disdainfully at Clayton. "Where's Chiron?" Clayton asked, absolutely no respect in his tone. It seemed to irk the god, but before he could do anything, Chiron wheeled out, and Dionysus vanished. "Is something going on? At Olympus, I mean?" Clayton asked immediately.

"What exactly are you referring to?" Chiron asked quietly.

"I had a dream about Ares. He said a quest was coming, and I had to be on it. Clearly something is happening, I've been here 9 years and I've never seen him before." Clayton insisted.​

JADYN MAE HOLLAND

388A7827.jpg

She could feel everyone's eyes fall upon her the second she realized she had lashed out to something that was not... there. She heard murmurs and whispers around her strike as if she was the classroom's laughing stock. Not if, she was at that point. At least that is how it felt. Jade had been in camp for just a few hours and had already caught the attention of so many. She wanted the ground to swallow her. Whole if possible. It was quite the opposite of what she had intended to be.

The murmurs seemed to have toned down within an instant. Why she did not know as she avoided the gazes of everyone around her. However as she was about to push through the area a masculine voice caught her attention. A voice that... defended her rather than laugh at her like other campers. His voice sounded of authority, which he was. It was when he approached her that Jadyn noticed his purple camp that adorned his shoulder. A praetor... of course. Why would a praetor defend someone like her? Of course it was his duty to keep something like this under control but still. At least Jadyn appreciated it.

Her gaze hovered to the son of... taking a glance at his tattoo that was showing she got his parentage... the son of Pluto and gave a single nod. His words got her a bit more at ease. Although her plan in staying in the shadows kind of crippled to bits in her hands. The little time in camp she had she didn't really have friends. She was not a socialite. "A little. Thanks for halting the laughing party. I'm used to it by now but it still gets me."

Ahh sweet Jadyn... you will never get used to it. Look at him. He just pities you. Why else would a praetor would butt in? the voice argued.

Her eyes and face hardened at what the voice was saying, as she was about to speak she decided otherwise and let out a sigh of exhaustion. "I just wish that the myths remained myths... otherwise we wouldn't have to go through such lifestyle. At least it's how I see it." she sighed as she gave the dark brown haired male a frown. Jade was a daughter of Janus and that blessed her with a companion she desperately wanted to get rid of. She wanted the praetor to stick by her side at that point. Jade had experienced this way too many times. The vivid red haired female knew the minute he left the pavilion she would proceed to be the attention center.

Greek​

KYRA LYNN WATERS

2C8CA3E100000578-3242294-image-a-101_1442774851696.jpg

Upon entering the Dining Pavilion she went on her typical breakfast hunt. Two chicken wraps, a pair of briskets and four slices of toast to gulf down. The calories that she just burnt swimming were easily gained after one round of breakfast. That being said the female burned a lot of the. Especially in her training which she not yet done. She loved doing it after a nice breakfast or when the sun is setting. She liked it when it was all not crowded. Not that she minded some attention while she kicked ass but it was best when it was unoccupied by many goofs pretending to know how to fight.

Sitting on her cabin's table it was getting rather lonely and it wouldn't do justice to stay alone. Especially for Kyra when she was a social butterfly. To a certain extent. Grabbing her plate and empty goblet she maneuvered her way towards the Demeter table where her younger cousin, Hannah Waters was. It was kind of ironic how the pair were both demi-gods. Their parents must have had a damn blast for the gods to end up in such a situation.

Patting her back she shifted in the seat beside her, "Morning Han, got bored alone. As always." Kyra's blonde her was slightly darker due to it's damp state.

"Morning Kay, I see you already had your morning dip." the daughter of Demeter replied chirpily as took a bite off her toast.

"Yeah...I woke up in the lake... again. This is the fifth time this week. The eleventh in two weeks. Something is up. It's not usual that I wake up to a drowning dream. Usually it's so peaceful. Well by peaceful I mean it doesn't affect me." the blonde remarked as she started binging on the mountain pile of food that she heaped on her plate.

"The dream again? I don't know Kyra... I think it is best that you talk to Chiron about this if it is not that common. As soon as possible." Hannah insisted. If something was up, an action was to be taken.

"You know what... I'll be right back." the daughter of Poseidon took a piece of bread along the way towards the Big House. It was seriously strange how a daughter of the sea god felt as if she was drowning. It never happened. Upon reaching the porch she didn't bother to knock but simply walked in. As she barged inside she yelled Chiron's name only to find that the man was conversing with another camper. A son of Ares to be exact.

She crossed her arms, "Something is out of place... I am prone to having strange dreams... but for something to feel so real and odd. Never." she didn't quite apologize for barging in nor for interrupting. She was simply edged and curious as to what is going on. The blonde crossed her arms awaiting answers.

ALANA SUE MONTGOMERY

kristin-kreuk-beauty-and-the-beast-tv-series-photos_32.jpg

As she approached the entrance she took a few steps in, passing the border. Her clothes were in a rather messy and trashy state from her previous fury attack. It was quite the fight that Lana had put up with. However making them think they were burning to a crisp was the hardest and most draining part. Which was probably the source of her fainting moment not long ago. Right now she wished she could make herself believe that she was burning into a crisp. Rather than entering camp.

She didn't know what Apate was thinking for her to send her into Camp Half-Blood. The exact same camp that she kept her orphaned daughter away from all these years. Despite believing she was an orphan all her life, Lana was surprised to find her true legacy. She was a demi-god. Her mother was a goddess. It was a though pill to swallow but ever since she kept hearing her mother's voice. Keeping her safe. She didn't know that other gods and goddesses somewhat forget their demi-gods, like the ones in camp who the majority of them never even seen their godly parent.

Alana, despite not seeing Apate, she whispered into her ear or in her dreams and have helped her keep safe while on the run. Hence why she had the mentality that every god and goddess did the same with their respective children. Alana was definitiely not used or accustomed to camp life. Hence coming to this 12 Olympian Major god worshiping camp was not on her list. However for some reason her mother insisted that she must go. Not revealing herself as a child of hers to say the least. Of course... no one would love a daughter of the goddess of lies, frauds and treachery. It was the fun part in her opinion.

Making her way further deep into camp, she noticed how cheery every person was. It disgusted her. The first few things she noticed was the scent. The sweet and fruitful smell of the strawberries coming from the big strawberry field. She loved it. The second thing was a big blue house. It stood out. She motioned towards it, having no absolute clue what it was but it was something. She was a fresh face in camp... yet... no one took notice. It was as everyone was too absorbed in their own thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back