• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Lost in the Sea of an Overactive Mind || 1x1s | Artists?

Alyxsandre

Creator of Characters, Creator of Worlds
• Lost in the Sea of an Over-Active Mind... •

• MAIN DISCLAIMER: I roleplay in OC Canon ONLY. What I mean by that is that the roleplay MUST be your character's canon. I'm 100% against non-canon with OCs ;'| More details below.

Ahem //clears throat

Hello there! I'm Alyxsandre, better known as Nia, but you can call me Alyx if you'd rather. I used to be on here a long time ago, but I fell out and decided to start anew on a new account! I really miss the old coding but what can we do ;u;... I'm a 24-year-old kid with no gender alignment whatsoever, who watches an unholy amount of anime and reads too much manga. For an idea of my likes, my favorites are Gintama, Natsume's Book of Friends, Big Windup, Orange, and My Hero Academia. Mostly Gintama and Natsume's Book of Friends.

Only one or two of their genres line up.

Anyways, we're not here to learn about what anime I watch or manga I read, right? We're here for that roleplay stuff /eue/

So I'mma get straight to the point—

Right now, I'm looking for.... a FEW things!

A 1x1 with somebody who loves world building and characters and potentially drawing as much as I do. For the main stuff, I'm looking for a romance and just some silly broships/friendships. Details BELOW! I'm also up for looking at anything else but I may close the search in a bit x'D I don't want to become overwhelmed hahaha.

I think you might be able to consider me an advance-lit roleplayer, but I'm really lazy and can't/don't post too crazily often. I can no longer juggle 30 characters and post three times a week for all of them without fail. At most, I can handle 1 or 2 characters. Though who am I kidding. I'll probably end up with 10 anyways |'D (Warning: I am a character-making addict.) If I'm super into a roleplay, too... You can most likely expect me to be posting like, aiunno, at least once a day |'D Meep.

Also, in terms of OOC in roleplays—I can't really deal with awkward or non-existent OOC chatter. I like having a friendship with my fellow roleplayer or roleplayers, so if there's that disconnect, I just can't get into the roleplay. So a heads up. If you don't like conversation outside of the roleplay, then we won't be compatible and I'll likely slink away :'/

So note, I may be quite picky in choosing which roleplay(s) I join and whom I roleplay with |'D

Ah, and with that, my here are my writing samples.

And just so everybody knows, My limits are your limits, I have no triggers. And I only use temporary ANIME/DRAWN faceclaims until I can draw my own.

Note: I'll have you know that I'm actually probably a bit too hyperactive and incredibly cheerful. I tend to have a lot of energy and smiles never really fail to be painted on my lips. |'D Characters are my life and they make my life brighter. I hope they do the same for you.

Last edited:
I'm going to have to figure out the new formatting for this site x'D
still looking, of course!

edit: ohmygosh it HASN'T changed? well, that'll make things easier XD

Last edited:
Hey there!! I'm Nova and I'm super interested in an rp with you!!! I do have a discord, and upon your approval, I will gladly add you! I will be sending you a pm with writing samples and some other information, just because I'm on mobile, which means it's hard to code in order to keep from sending a giant message.

I look forward to your response!! ?

WinterFever WinterFever
I might be interested! : D I'd also love to see your own writing style if that's okay?

unais unais
Ahhh your stuff looks pretty great but unfortunately your writing style might not mesh completely with mine so I'll have to decline at this time ;U; Sorry!

Aelia's lips purse into a thin line as she listened to the tall dark haired demon. His words were sinking in, but the blonde didn't want to listen. At least, not while they come out of his mouth. Why should she listen to a demon anyways? Don't they all want to just enslave the humans and kill those who don't want to listen to them? Slowly, the blonde's stubbornness started to waver though. The reminder of their powers causing Aelia to flinch ever so slightly. She didn't want to admit her naive forgetfulness.

His grip on her shoulder felt like a thousand pounds. His eyes feeling like they were reaching into her soul and his words cutting into her like a thousand knives. All sharpened so sharp that they could cut her in half it a single stroke. Slowly, Aelia's breath felt cool as she listened. The name that rolled off of his tongue sending a bad taste into her mouth. Larus, she's heard of him. Only by rumor though, she heard he had hunting grounds. At least, the gossip she over head said so, so she stayed away from those supposedly haunted places.

"I have." Aelia finally spoke, her voice quiet as her eyes shift away from the bright eyes of the demons. Her eyes settle on the floor to the right, to out of it to focus on anything of importance. "I didn't think he'd hunt around these parts." She mumbled, thinking about how the place she was at was just old ruins. Barely being kept together by fallen stone structures and rusted metal.

Aelia gulped, closing her eyes. She kept her bright blue orbs closed for a few moments before she found her spark again and moved to shrug the males grip off of her. A fire burned in her eyes as she looked at him again. She wasn't a doll, she wasn't going to show weakness or fear to this man. "I'm leaving." She said, her voice not wavering in the slightest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back