• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lost Hope | OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here

corvox

Edgelord Enthusiast
Welcome to the offical Lost Hope OOC thread!
If you have any questions, here is the place to ask, and you should receive an answer somewhat quickly by one of the GMs.

Talking about GMs, I'd like to introduce you to the people who should be answering your questions.
corvox corvox - Lead GM
Amiki Amiki - GM
Xatyr Xatyr - GM

Don't be afraid to tag us! We should have an answer for almost any question you throw at us.

We also have an optional Discord server, but I'm currently unsure if I'm allowed to post the invite link.​

Xatyr Xatyr corvox corvox
Do the Beastkin turn into beasts turn into normal beasts or not? Say, does a Spider Beastkin turn into a large spider or a normal size one? Is there anything else we need to know about them?

Xatyr Xatyr corvox corvox
Do the Beastkin turn into beasts turn into normal beasts or not? Say, does a Spider Beastkin turn into a large spider or a normal size one? Is there anything else we need to know about them?
They would turn into a fairly large spider, yes. Although it's preferred they stay reptilian, avian and mammalian, you can go with invertebrates if you want.

They would turn into a fairly large spider, yes. Although it's preferred they stay reptilian, avian and mammalian, you can go with invertebrates if you want.
That's actually really interesting. I'm going to need to keep this in mind when I resume making or editing characters.

That's actually really interesting. I'm going to need to keep this in mind when I resume making or editing characters.
Any invertebrate is solid as long as it has legs, I'd say. A slug or worm might be hard to incorporate, but a moth, spider, centipede, beetle, etc are fine!

Any invertebrate is solid as long as it has legs, I'd say. A slug or worm might be hard to incorporate, but a moth, spider, centipede, beetle, etc are fine!
Good to know. This could be something fun to work with.

For their human forms, feel free to make them as insect like as you want. Antennae, bug-like eyes, wings, etc. The only limitations would be limbs. Make sure they're still humanoid with 4 limbs
Thank you for putting the image of a normal-sized centipede with gigantic human arms and legs.

ShadowZero ShadowZero I'm going to be blunt here.
A line and a half is not a paragraph.
A paragraph is three to five sentences consisting of five or more words per sentence. You posted two sentances.

Corvox posted 53 sentences in her intro.
I have 23 sentences in my intro
Gigavoir has 15 sentences in his intro
Kamen has 8 sentences in his intro
You have 2.

A paragraph is three to five sentences consisting of five or more words per sentence. You posted two sentances.

You have 2.
I agree. I'll let you off now, but please try to make your posts informative so a GM can do something with it! It's hard to find out what to do with that post, and other people might not be able to do much with it either.

You have 2.
Let me play devil's advocate here.
Shadow has only one character while you count all the characters in your post. Your comparison is way off. I can easily say the same about Saphira and Destiny.

Let me play devil's advocate here.
Shadow has only one character while you count all the characters in your post. Your comparison is way off. I can easily say the same about Saphira and Destiny.
While Saphira has only two sentences, the moderators can choose which posts they want to use.
That's how it always ends up being.
I'm not going to put extremely large amounts of effort for every character, especially ones that don't have someone they can immediately interact with.

'"Lost Hope'' The title is being very meta now.
We've all been fairly busy, with it being Christmas and now pretty much New Year's. Give us some time, and stuff will be up and running again

Giga and I are also working on a new RP so LH is currently on hold, kinda.

We've all been fairly busy, with it being Christmas and now pretty much New Year's. Give us some time, and stuff will be up and running again

Giga and I are also working on a new RP so LH is currently on hold, kinda.
Can I get a link when you are finished?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back