• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lost Echos Chill zone

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
oh btw Siren77 Siren77 the rifle used by mystery man #4 is one of a kind. Its not a thing that people know about. Just thought you should know for the future! uwu

oh btw Siren77 Siren77 the rifle used by mystery man #4 is one of a kind. Its not a thing that people know about. Just thought you should know for the future! uwu
Hm, well I suppose that makes sense. Perhaps he explained how his weapon functioned off screen, and that’s why Adom knows. Maybe. Or I can just edit my post idk

I don't think Noviac would've said anything about his weapon, at most he would've said: "Well it's a weapon"

It's awesome to wake up and see more stuff to read. I'm gonna still be out on vacation until Thursday, but I might be able to write something on my phone if I need to (even if it's really tedious lol).

It's awesome to wake up and see more stuff to read. I'm gonna still be out on vacation until Thursday, but I might be able to write something on my phone if I need to (even if it's really tedious lol).
No worries, boo! Enjoy your vacation! <3

Yeah. So I can already tell that at some point Artemis is going to clash with the group. She isn't gung-ho about murdering people just because they're Voclaeton. So, this will be interesting.

Edit: Also, anything in just italics are thoughts. I know that's pretty common, but figured I should put it out as Artemis isn't so forthcoming with her religion.

It'll be interesting for sure! Vacation has given me ample time to decide on how exactly I'd like Esbjorn to feel about Voclaeton grunts, rather than people who are true believers in the empire's cause, too.

Don't worry. So do I.
Also Juju Juju Never underestimate Artemis' love of animals. She will adore the worgs, even if they bite her.
Omg Darenrin WILL bite her x'D but Dariel already loves her

also very nice n wholesome moments with pupper. 10/10 would pet again

Omg Darenrin WILL bite her x'D but Dariel already loves her

also very nice n wholesome moments with pupper. 10/10 would pet again
Thank you. Thank you. And let him. She won't flinch or move away. She's going to give all of the puppers love one way or another.

Oh fun.....we're starting this now. *le inhale*
Lemme get back from school, I'll get Zoden going again.

Also...after something magical happened, my discord is working now, so yeah.
I'm just kidding with you guys! XD And it's a Fluffykitty RP so it must have many ships

I would love a discord! Though I think there was someone who doesnt use discord D:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back