• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Lost Dawn CS (Dystopian/Fantasy Universe)

Beaurmont

The Born Again Novice
Alright mates, this is the CS. (Wow really? :D)
There are a few rules I will go over, I'm sure most of you will know them already.

Rules:
1) Follow RPNation's rules. They are absolute.

2) No Godmodding, bunnying ect. Basically don't make a character that will take the fun away from the story. There is 'magic' yes (which I will elaborate on further.) but its not nearly as amazing as in an actual fantasy setting. I don't want to see any spells that could destroy an entire forest, or vaporize someone instantly. Maybe later on we'll get there but for now lets keep it simple. You may attack another character if you wish but it is the owner of the character you are attacking who decides how the action plays out. There will be no random backstabbing unless both players agree or for some reason I warrant it. (Why would I anyway?)

3) Put some thought into your Character! There aren't going to be many restrictions, so make an interesting character. This is a totally new world with a fun mix of sci-fi and fantasy. Mix it up a little. Surprise me even. A Knight wielding a gun? A gun-knight? Why not? An android with a sword for a hand thats afraid of cats? Sure! A half human half Demon Beast!? ...I'm not totally sure how that happened and almost don't want to know. But make it interesting. If you can logically explain why your character is the way he/she is and provide valid reasoning I don't see why not. Of course, for balancing and keeping it lore friendly I will have to accept or deny the CS.

4) Put at least a paragraph in every section that asks to be filled out (Obviously excluding sections like Name, Age, ect.). Even if your character isn't incredibly original or interesting they should at least be detailed. What he/she lacks in originality make up for with a good backstory and personality.

Unless I think of anything else this is it.

Character Sheet:

Name:

Race: (Human, Synthetic, OverWorlder, Demon Beast/Hybrid?????)

Gender: (I got this guy Professor Oak at my door...are you a boy or a girl?)

Sexual Preference: (Do they boys, girls or both?)

Appearance: (Pictures are fine, but adding a description is needed.)

Personality:

Background: (Don't worry about going totally in-depth. Especially for those with the whole 'mysterious stranger' backgrounds. But tell me a little about them. The other players you meet won't instantly know your backstory without asking.)

Weapon of Choice: (Be it blade, gun, magic, fists. Lemme know.)

Sanctuary: (Our region is likely to be located in Europe but that doesn't mean you have to come from a sanctuary in Europe. Also, only answer if this applies.)

Skills: (Magic skills, gun skills, athletics, feats of strength, ect.)

Interests: (What do they like to do?)

Additional
but not necessary:

Family:
Lifestyle:
Goal: (If they have one.)
For now this should be it. I'll either add more on Magic in a post below this or in the OOC section. If anything is confusing don't be afraid to shoot me a heads up.
-edit- For understanding Magic= Magic and how to use it.

I've thought about it, and I want most of our starts to be generally around the same skill level. This means I want no advanced users of any type of magic. Beginner and Intermediate only. PM me if you have any questions regarding magic levels.

Also, if we can I would like to avoid using Anime-esk artwork for your character. However, if you find a picture that best represents them then you may use it.

Last edited:
Character Sheet(s):

Name:
Ronin Firestarter

Appearance:
ac0f1f0708b7654539b80b0bb9ae5b28.jpg
javier-charro-plenilunio-characterart2-by-charro.jpg

Personality: Ronin is very reserved and thoughtful. He doesn't speak unless he needs to, and he doesn't say much when he does. But he wasn't always like this. It all started when he was a young boy, barely 15, in the New Paris Sanctuary.

Background: He was a problematic young man, that's for sure. Ronin frequently got into fights at school, but it would always be his classmates who started them. The other kids kept picking on him because he didn't have a cool Zanier Tech implant, which was the biggest accessory one could have. Boys would give him telekinetic wedgies in the changerooms, girls would make his pants fall in class, even some of his teacher's had a bias against him. Ronin decided to get revenge on his bullies. He got his implant from a seller he found online, but this wasn't any Zanier Tech anyone had seen before; it had been tampered with and experimented on. Ronin couldn't control the great power coming from his Gauntlet and ended up setting a huge fire, killing several of his classmates in the process. In a flurry of shame and terror from his actions, Ronin fled the Sanctuary, and vowed never to return to that cold, metallic world below ground.

Weapon of Choice: Machete, Sniper Rifle

Sanctuary: New Paris Sanctuary

Skills:
Spark -
Ronin has learned to control his Gauntlet. He snaps his fingers to create a spark of flames which can be used for various purposes.
Eagle Eye - Ronin is an expert marksman. He doesn't even need a scope.

Interests: Nature, Wildlife, Hiking, Mountain Climbing, Exploring, etc.
Family: Maybe Ronin does still have a family, but they're long forgotten by him.
Lifestyle: He spends his days scavenging the wastelands and forests around the New World, never staying in one place for too long.
Goal: Survive.

Panzer Panzer
Ruinel Ruinel
Mossino Mossino
FabulousTrash FabulousTrash
A Wild Kitsune A Wild Kitsune
wickedlittlecritta wickedlittlecritta

Character Sheet(s):

Name:
Ronin Firestarter

Appearance:
ac0f1f0708b7654539b80b0bb9ae5b28.jpg
javier-charro-plenilunio-characterart2-by-charro.jpg

Personality: Ronin is very reserved and thoughtful. He doesn't speak unless he needs to, and he doesn't say much when he does. But he wasn't always like this. It all started when he was a young boy, barely 15, in the New Paris Sanctuary.

Background: He was a problematic young man, that's for sure. Ronin frequently got into fights at school, but it would always be his classmates who started them. The other kids kept picking on him because he didn't have a cool Zanier Tech implant, which was the biggest accessory one could have. Boys would give him telekinetic wedgies in the changerooms, girls would make his pants fall in class, even some of his teacher's had a bias against him. Ronin decided to get revenge on his bullies. He got his implant from a seller he found online, but this wasn't any Zanier Tech anyone had seen before; it had been tampered with and experimented on. Ronin couldn't control the great power coming from his Gauntlet and ended up setting a huge fire, killing several of his classmates in the process. In a flurry of shame and terror from his actions, Ronin fled the Sanctuary, and vowed never to return to that cold, metallic world below ground.

Weapon of Choice: Machete, Sniper Rifle

Sanctuary: New Paris Sanctuary

Skills:
Spark -
Ronin has learned to control his Gauntlet. He snaps his fingers to create a spark of flames which can be used for various purposes.
Eagle Eye - Ronin is an expert marksman. He doesn't even need a scope.

Interests: Nature, Wildlife, Hiking, Mountain Climbing, Exploring, etc.
Family: Maybe Ronin does still have a family, but they're long forgotten by him.
Lifestyle: He spends his days scavenging the wastelands and forests around the New World, never staying in one place for too long.
Goal: Survive.

Panzer Panzer
Ruinel Ruinel
Mossino Mossino
FabulousTrash FabulousTrash
A Wild Kitsune A Wild Kitsune
wickedlittlecritta wickedlittlecritta
Forgive me, my distracted self completely forgot to watch all the new threads I made so I hadn't even noticed you made a character! After like 5 days! My apologies, however the character himself is good. I like his background and his abilities are centered on fire so he's not overpowered. Well done, I could ask for a little more in personality but since he is a reserved character type I'll allow it.

Name:
Mathiel Danne

Race:
Human

Sexual Preference:
Bi-sexual

Appearance:
A 5'9 blond woman of Germanic decent. She has focused blue eyes and a thick nose that she gets from her father, which she loathes. (Her nose that is.) She has a muscular form for a woman and strong legs from all her running as a child. Her pink lips are always curled in a devilish grin and a long thin scar lines the left side of her face. In honor of her Sanctuaries symbol of allegiance she added a red streak to her hair and has several parts of her prosthetic painted. She always has her Catalyst attached to her back, the two long automatic arms, and leg maneuverability equipment or ME's, attached to her boots.

c4ff1888962886f194d5fa9bad8e7dc2--sci-fi-characters-cyberpunk-art.jpg

Personality:

Mathiel is a courageous woman and a natural born leader, she can see the potential in others and has a magnetic aura about her. She has an engineers curiosity and enjoys picking apart gauntlets, weapons and new merchandise brought in from other sanctuaries. She's stern and resolute like her mother, a prominent figure in her sanctuaries military, but also kind and giving alike her father. She genuinely enjoys the company of others and her favorite pastime is drinking green tea while working on her equipment. However make her cross with you and she becomes a fierce-some enemy. She'll crush you physically, mentally, and in some cases spiritually. This stems from her stubbornness and her inability to accept loss, she must have absolute crushing victory. A bit of a perfectionist she aims to do her best at all times with everything she does, and it really helps her shine. However, shes no glory hound and she will always ensure her friends and allies will always be at their best as well.

"streben nach Größe"
"It means 'strive for greatness'...my grandfather taught me that. This saying has been in our family for years."

Background:
Mathiel was born to an upper-class family, her mother being the Head of the sanctuaries security and her father an important dealer in the gauntlet industry. However, even at a young age she enjoyed dealing with all walks of life and could find the value in others. Very often she left the upper districts of her home and ran through the streets and slums of her lower district. She felt more comfortable below where people respected her for her rather than those who respected her for her lineage. Her family, the Danne, have deep ties to the government of the Berlin Sanctuary that lead all the way back to the first 2,000,000 that escaped into the underground.

She ended up joining the guard like her mother and after years of service and honor she was allowed to create her own split task force that is able to survive the cruelty of the overworld. She is to assemble a team and make a journey to the Budapest Sanctuary to discover why all communication has been cut.

Weapon of Choice:

Two custom made revolver class weapons.
Her Automated Catalyst Arms.
23c85ab0fd310532dfed7660e5b461b4--sci-fi-weapons-concept-weapons.jpg

Sanctuary:

Berlin Sanctuary

Skills:
Dual Pistols

Able to skillfully and accurately use two pistols at the same time.

Enhancement Magic

The user is able to use spells to augment her own abilities and the abilities of others.

Interests:

Read books, study maps, work on tech, spar.

Additional but not necessary:

Tea, gauntlets and catalysts, maps, the sanctuary cities.

Dislikes:
The overworld, Magical Beasts, lies, nobility.

Family:

Manara Danne- Mother and head of Berlin security.
Heinnrick Danne- Father, important manufacturer of Berlin Gauntlets.

Lifestyle:

Soldier first, mechanical engineer second. Her job and mission is of utmost importance, but how she completes said goal is completely up to her. Shes not an orthodox soldier, and you'll find her actions and choice represent that of a free mind.

Goal:

Construct the best Gauntlet in the underworld.

Last edited:
Name: Ryo Black

Race: (Human, Synthetic, OverWorlder, Demon Beast/Hybrid?????) Human.

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Appearance: He has round brown eyes, short brown hair,a slightly angled nose, and thin lips. He is thin from mostly sitting at a computer programming... He also usually wears a T-shirt and shorts. He is usually dirty from working with the hardware portion of his Androids/ AI. Also he is not very muscular and relies on his robots for self defense

Personality: Ryo is rambunctious and playful, but he is always careful around his androids and AI. He is also extraverted, even though he rarely socializes. He is extremely intelligent, yet sometimes he asks the most stupid questions. He is very easily distracted, and Saphira almost always has to make sure he stays focused until he finishes the project, she does this because otherwise it will take him months to complete a project that may have normally taken him a week. He also has always been dreaming about going up to the surface.

Background: His parents practically forced him into programming, as soon as he could walk his parents began to teach him until he surpassed them and began to learn himself. NO ONE has seen any of his battle androids only his simple protocol androids... Other than that almost no history that he is willing to talk about until he gets to really know someone.

Weapon of Choice: His androids/ AI

Sanctuary: Sanctuary in Berlin I guess... But wants to venture outside of it

Skills: Making androids/ AI

Interests: (What do they like to do?) Make androids, talk with anyone who will except him although he is a kid, and climbing.
View media item 30631View media item 30632View media item 30633View media item 30634Saphira, (his best android) is highly intelligent and blends in well with humans she rarely ever carries her sword, and has developed feelings that can be compared to that of an older sister towards him. She is super overprotective, and coddles him to the point some days to where it annoys him. She is also known to scold him, which infuriates him although he never says anything to her. He has to resist temptation to say "Don't scold you god damn creator" but he knows she would just say "It is not necessary to yell at me Ryo"

Last edited:
Name: Ryo Black

Race: (Human, Synthetic, OverWorlder, Demon Beast/Hybrid?????) Human.

Appearance: (Pictures are fine, but adding a description is needed.) He has round brown eyes, short brown hair,a slightly angled nose, and thin lips. He is thin from mostly sitting at a computer programming...

Personality: Ryo is rambunctious and playful, but he is always careful around his androids and AI, he is also, extraverted even though he rarely socializes, he also has always been dreaming about going up to the surface.

Background: (Don't worry about going totally in-depth. Especially for those with the whole 'mysterious stranger' backgrounds. But tell me a little about them. The other players you meet won't instantly know your backstory without asking.) His parents practically forced him into programming, as soon as he could walk his parents began to teach him until he surpassed them and began to learn himself. NO ONE has seen any of his battle androids only his simple protocol androids...

Weapon of Choice: (Be it blade, gun, magic, fists. Lemme know.) His androids/ AI

Sanctuary: (Our region is likely to be located in Europe but that doesn't mean you have to come from a sanctuary in Europe. Also, only answer if this applies.) Sanctuary in Europe I guess... But wants to venture outside of it

Skills: (Magic skills, gun skills, athletics, feats of strength, ect.) Making androids/ AI

Interests: (What do they like to do?) Make androids, talk with anyone who will except him although he is a kid, and climbing.
First, lemme praise ya because I actually really enjoy your character. I can say with honesty that I was not expected a child genius type and I LOVE it. However, I have a few qualms. Your personality and appearance need to be longer and a bit more descriptive. A paragraph (6 sentences) at minimum, especially since you don't have a picture. You have to decide what sanctuary in Europe you want to start from, see Lore and Information for details, you can find the link in the OOC. I recommend the Berlin one, since it will probably be a starting point for our story, though not necessary. Lastly, its mostly just a preference, if you wouldn't mind delete the parenthesis sections before your own information. It just makes the whole thing easier to read and neat. :3 Thank you for your interest!

Also, if anyone needs an idea of how the CS should generally look I posted one of my own characters. Not saying it HAS to look exactly like it, but if you need a base or starting point.

Defeated by a long sentence xD Well it makes the cut technically so you're in. :3 Hopefully in the next couple days everyone will have their CS up and I'll have most of the Lore up. Then we can start!

Alien races weren't mentioned in the lore so I would say no, but that's the GM's job. Although there are over world beast species...

wait I have a question are alien races ok? just wondering....
I'm sorry to say an Alien is probably not acceptable. While this is future age the humans of this time period spent their technology on magic and destroying each other. There was very little space exploration involved.

(WIP)

Name:

Tavi "Crooked" Val
Race:
Human

Faction:
The Knights of Budapest
(K.O.B)

Sexual Preference:
Straight

Appearance:
A 5'7 browned hair man of American descent. He has hazel eyes, and a birthmark that slashes from his forehead to his left eye. His nose is slightly bent, as one of his friends broke it while they were sparring. Plus, with his constant tilting of his head to the side whenever he thinks, he was given the nickname "Crooked" and it has stuck. It He has a muscular form, and strong arms from his melee training in the K.O.B(The Knights of Budapest). His lips are always chapped, and are always set in a small smile.His hair always seems to be flat on his left side, because that is the side he always sleeps on. He rarely has a beard, and always make a point to shave it every 3 days.

He currently wears K.O.B Knight Armor Mark 2(model 2)
alexander-fuhr-titan-sketches-2-final.jpg

titanfall-2-become-one-large-2.jpg

Personality:

Tavi is a soldier a heart, and has dedicated almost his entire life to the military in Budapest. He feels like he owes them everything, and would gladly give his life for his brothers. He hates being still and always has to be on the move, so he always applies for extra patrols or guard duty. He also enjoys walking the streets of Budapest,and sometimes playing games with the street urchins of the city. He has a hard time with socializing with anyone that are not part of the K.O.B or military due to the way he was raised. When he is alone, he enjoys drawing people. No one has seen him anger, but he does frown a lot. None know that he holds it inside and one day it will reach a boiling point.He is not afraid to improvise or adapt for he mission, and will try to carry it out at any costs. He respects those who are efficient and are not to emotional. He believes in honor, and tries his best to act like, fight like, and be like a true Knight of Budapest.

Background:
Tavi was born and deserted at a young age. He was dropped off at an orphanage, and lived a hard life as a street urchin.Luckily, a K.O.B recruitment team visited the orphanage, and recruited him at the age of 7 years old. He climbed up the ranks, from Initiate, to Apprentice, to Squire, to Junior Knight, and finally Knight. He learned how to fight, and was basically brainwashed by the K.O.B to put the city and its people above everything else. He had his brothers, and his mentor Knight Sergeant Torvak, the only people he trusted and considered family. He still looked after the kids on the streets though, and even let go those that have commenced crimes against the Budapest Sanctuary and its people(thieving mostly). He did this because he was one of them.

He was sent to guard a routine caravan run to Berlin Sanctuary with a squad of K.O.B led by Knight Sergeant Torvak. During the journey the caravan was attacked by a Class A unidentified beast. The Caravan took massive casualties, and all K.O.B squad members except Tavi were K.I.A. The Class-A Beast was able to escape, with mild injuries. The Caravan was too far from Budapest to turn back and continued its journey to Berlin. Multiple beasts attacks and hostile Synthetics caused Caravan to barely arrive at Sanctuary Berlin, and way past its estimated arrival. Tavi was shocked to hear all communication with Budapest has stopped and has requested multiple times to join anyone heading there. He is a part of the K.O.B, he needed to go back home.

Weapons of Choice:
K.O.B Standard Rifle
f40188486770dd471613e8921d80b335--sci-fi-weapons-concept-weapons.jpg
Shield of Light
1780591bc45ad3ec93775cdaadcbf018.jpg
Sidearm
pistol_concept_by_proxygreen-d5sfsbt.jpg

Sanctuary:
Budapest Sanctuary

Skills:
Close Quarters Combat:
K.O.B are trained in the arts of melee and close quarters combat.

K.O.B Heavy Training
K.O.B are trained to be sponges in a sense, and can take a lot of punishment. Trained to protect the team, and and take point.

Enhancement Magic
The user is able to use spells to augment his own abilities, and the abilities of his weapons/shield.

Interests:

Patrolling, Sparring, Caravan guard duty, drawing, soccer

Sunny days, honorable people, efficientcy

Dislikes:

Scholars, Emotional people, High class, Beasts

Family:

- Biological Parents Unknown
-Father Figure was Knight Sergeant Torvak

Lifestyle:

Soldier first, brothers second, and etc with himself at the bottom of priorities.. He was trained to be part of an elite unit for the city since initiated and will most likely die for it.

Goal:

Return to Budapest Sanctuary and regain contact with K.O.B command.
Secondary Goal:
Kill the Beast that killed his Squad Leader Knight Sergeant Torvak.

Last edited:
(WIP)

Name:

Tavi "Crooked" Val
Race:
Human

Faction:
The Knights of Budapest

Sexual Preference:
Straight

Appearance:
A 5'7 browned hair man of American descent. He has hazel eyes, and a birthmark that slashes from his forehead to his left eye. His nose is slightly bent, as one of his friends broke it while they were sparring. Plus, with his constant tilting of his head to the side whenever he thinks, he was given the nickname "Crooked" and it has stuck. It He has a muscular form, and strong arms from his melee training in the K.O.B(The Knights of Budapest). His lips are always chapped, and are always set in a small smile.His hair always seems to be flat on his left side, because that is the side he always sleeps on. He rarely has a beard, and always make a point to shave it every 3 days.

He currently wears K.O.B Knight Armor (model 2)
alexander-fuhr-titan-sketches-2-final.jpg

Personality:

Tavi is a soldier a heart, and has dedicated almost his entire life to the military in Budapest. He feels like he owes them everything, and would gladly give his life for his brothers. He hates being still and always has to be on the move, so he always applies for extra patrols or guard duty. He also enjoys walking the streets of Budapest,and sometimes playing games with the street urchins of the city. He has a hard time with socializing with anyone that are not part of the K.O.B or military due to the way he was raised. When he is alone, he enjoys drawing people. No one has seen him anger, but he does frown a lot. None know that he holds it inside and one day it will reach a boiling point.He is not afraid to improvise or adapt for he mission, and will try to carry it out at any costs. He respects those who are efficient and are not to emotional. He believes in honor, and tries his best to act, fight, and be a Knight of Budapest.

Background:
Tavi was born and deserted at a young age. He was dropped off at an orphanage, and lived a hard life as a street urchin.Luckily, a K.O.B recruitment team visited the orphanage, and recruited him at the age of 7 years old. He climbed up the ranks, from Initiate, to Apprentice, to Squire, to Junior Knight, and finally Knight. He learned how to fight, and was basically brainwashed by the K.O.B to put the city and its people above everything else. He had his brothers, and his mentor Knight Sergeant Torvak, the only people he trusted and considered family. He still looked after the kids on the streets though, and even let go those that have commenced crimes against the Budapest Sanctuary and its people(thieving mostly). He did this because he was one of them.

He was sent to guard a routine caravan run to Berlin Sanctuary with a squad of K.O.B led by Knight Sergeant Torvak. During the journey caravan was attacked by a Class A unidentified beast. Caravan took massive casualties, and all K.O.B squad members except Tavi were K.I.A. The Class-A Beast was able to escape, with mild injuries. The Caravan was too far from Budapest to turn back and continued its journey to Berlin, multiple beasts attacks and hostile Synthetics caused Caravan to barely arrive at Sanctuary Berlin way past its estimated arrival. Tavi was shocked to hear all communication with Budapest has stopped and has requested multiple times to join anyone heading there. He is a K.O.B, he needed to go back.

Weapons of Choice:
K.O.B Standard Rifle
f40188486770dd471613e8921d80b335--sci-fi-weapons-concept-weapons.jpg
Shield of Light
1780591bc45ad3ec93775cdaadcbf018.jpg
Sidearm
pistol_concept_by_proxygreen-d5sfsbt.jpg

Sanctuary:
Budapest Sanctuary

Skills:
Close Quarters Combat:
K.O.B are trained in the arts of melee and close quarters combat.

K.O.B Heavy Training
K.O.B are trained to be sponges in a sense, and can take a lot of punishment. Trained to protect the team, and and take point.

Enhancement Magic
The user is able to use spells to augment his own abilities, and the abilities of his weapons/shield.

Interests:

Patrolling, Sparring, Caravan guard duty, drawing, soccer

Additional but not necessary:

Sunny days, honorable people, Fighters

Dislikes:

Scholars, Emotional people, High class, Beasts

Family:

- Biological Parents Unknown
-Father Figure was Knight Sergeant Torvak

Lifestyle:

Soldier first, brothers second, and etc with himself at the bottom of priorities.. He was trained to be part of an elite unit for the city since initiated and will most likely die for it.

Goal:

Return to Budapest Sanctuary and regain contact with K.O.B command.
Secondary Goal: Kill the Beast that killed his Squad Leader Knight Sergeant Torvak.
Oh this. This is really good my friend, I love your Character and I love your backstory. You even fit it perfectly to the plot that's currently unfolding. Bravo! I think Mathiel just found an important member to her search and rescue task force. You are accepted of course! ^u^ (You even made a gun-knight. I'm more happy than I should be. hahaha)

Name : Jacob "Jay" Dietiker

Race : Overworlder

Sexual Preference : Heterosexual

Appearance : Jacob stands a tad over 6 foot and weighs a little under 200 pounds. He has a decent build due to the things he runs into in his travels. He has pale-ish skin with slightly pointed ears. Jacob has pitch black hair that he keeps short and a small stubbly beard. He has light brown almost hazel colored eyes. Please ignore that lip piercing though

images (3).jpg

images (1).jpg

Personality : Ah, the man behind the mask is a mysterious one. Well, not really. Just by the way he approaches new people, you can tell he is pretty friendly. He likes to joke around no matter how serious the situation is, but he knows where to stop and take things seriously. He is incredibly intelligent, even by underground standards. He approaches every situation with a calculating mind behind a smile that lies behind his mask. After years of close run-in's with the dangers of the surface, Jacob has grown observant and picks up on the slightest details easily. He is fair and likes to give everyone a chance at his trust no matter who they are. There is a line though, and if you cross it he can become your worst nightmare. This line is usually harming any of those around him.

Background : This wanderer actually is from a prosperous town of Overworlders. His father was a high standing official in this settlement, so he got the best of it. Education, food, training, etc. Around the age of 18 however, he left that life behind in pursuit of a life of wandering the land. His father did not approve of his son's decisions, but Jacob didn't care. Since then, he's traveled the surface with no real destination in mind. He's had his run-in's with the land's hostility and has had some scrapes with death. In his time, he's learned much about the surface and has a large notebook full of notes he's taken in his satchel.

Weapon of Choice : Jacob will fight with anything he can get his hands on, but he always has a simple bow with a small quiver full of arrows and two kukri style knives that lie in hip holsters.

images (2).jpg

Sanctuary :

Skills : His skills with guns are a little rusty, but he has practically mastered the use of his knives and is a great shot with the bow. He is also pretty athletic as he was one of the few Overworlders that did not receive the implant, so he's actually had to work to get things done. Don't forget his intelligence either.

Interests : Traveling and learning. He also enjoys a good fight every now and then.

Additional but not necessary :

Dislikes : Hostility, people who overuse technology, and for some reason he can't stand the taste of tea

Family : His father Isaac Dietiker and his mother Rachel Dietiker. He had a brother name Eric Dietiker as well as two sisters named Genna and Laurie Dietiker.

Lifestyle : Brains over brawn. He leads a life of education and experiencing the world as it is.
Goal : See the whole world, but that's probably not going to happen. He also wants to visit the ruins of Paris one day.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back