• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Lost at the Asylum - who's that girl?

Myrce

Hi!

I'm interested in roleplaying a "nurse" vs. "potential patient" plot.

I would like to roleplay a plot where a hospital nurse (I would prefer some sort of mental facility... whatever: night shift, nurse is alone, computers/phones not working for whatever reason) suddenly notices a girl (16-18?) coming out of the inside of facility. Girl is in the street clothes and claims she is a visitor, but she has no badge, no documents, no phone (claims she lost the stuff) and looks confused.

Nurse is not sure who the girl is. She cannot let her out, until morning and computers/phones gonna be fixed, to confirm girl's identity. What would nurse do? There is some pressure as some troublemaker patients may awaken (troublemakers or requiring some specific aid) and there is plenty of other stuff to do.

Luckily there's a room ready for the patient who is to arrive next day... would nurse try to put the mysterious girl there? Or what?

Well I would love to play the lost girl.

Slice of life... anyone interested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back