• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Lost and Found

@Marvelous Chester Actually I don't think I have enough time for this, I have a lot on, so Im going to have to quit. :P

Flawless said:
@Marvelous Chester Actually I don't think I have enough time for this, I have a lot on, so Im going to have to quit. :P
Thats ok

I've decided that ill start the role play two weeks from the day of this post.

So please join now or soon. Feel free to have up to 2 characters. message me if you have any questions.

You will make you're characters when the role play stars or you can make them and post them here now.

Thx to those who have joined or are joining and i look forward to role playing with you.

Also if there are not enough roleplayers i will tweak the role play as necessary.

Once again thx you for joining and if im not on the site you can email me at:

isaacwilliams573@gmail.com

(HaHa to all of you who thought my name was chester :) )

More spots open

Plenty of open spots left, except for the fact i only have one gang captain spot left to grab.

Now i am going to go and cry myself to bed no one else wants to join whaaaaah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back