• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Lost and Found

Artorias

A realistic, Idealistic, masochistic Genius
Year 3562 most cities are left in ruin and acid rain corrodes what is left. The aristocrats live together in small defended colonies,well the rest of the people fend for themselves. Or join a gang.The gangs protect there members steal as necessary and fight against other gangs as well as help the poor. Each gang has there own territory,ranks and rules.

Im looking for people interested in doing a role play like this i want 4 gangs

each gang including a captain a lieutenant and 5-7 members

Then i need about 3-5 aristocrats

And 3-5 cops

Bad grammar and sentence structure is allowed do not use all caps though this is ment to be played quickly.So at least post once a day.

PS:tell me what part you want

Last edited by a moderator:
Roles:

gang captain:

1 Kira Blackthorn-Aristols

2 AdmiralPotato- Armoured potatos

3 Marvelous Chester-LostXfound

gang lieutenant

1 Ryan-aristols

2Flawless-LostXFound

gang 1 Aristols members

1 kaylen

2tvdtopll

3Anthony

gang 2 Armoured potatos members

gang 3 LostXfound members

gang 4 members

Aristocrats

1 Maven

Cops

1Isabelle

2John Abraus

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to join in. I just have a question. Would it be a consistent roleplay because most roleplays go days without reply and I want one that's not like that. (:

Maven said:
Would you mind if I joined as an Aristocrat?
Feel Free to

BasicallyMe said:
I would love to join in. I just have a question. Would it be a consistent roleplay because most roleplays go days without reply and I want one that's not like that. (:
Im trying to make this a consistent role play and what spot do you want

Admiralpotato said:
This seems fun can i reserve a gang captain spot please.
Name youre gang ;)

yep

Tvdtopll said:
Could I join aristol?

Only 1 gang captain left reserve it well you can

Ps: Your allowed 2 characters of different standings such as one being a captain and one being a cop

Well my female character, Isabelle can be a cop. And my male character Anthony can be an Aristol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back