• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lore (The War Of Clans)

Main
Here
Characters
Here

TheSunVanished

Follower of the Vanished Sun
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Table of Contents

1) Basic Lore.

2) Writing requirements

1) The four clans, Stonefury, Fallencry, Shadowscars, And Steelbrand, Lived as one clan, Colfury. They were heavily armed and well-trained in combat. They had four elders: Silenus, Chiron, Grover, and Corona. All the elders led a division in the Military. They all were controlled by gods. These gods were Ondarr, God of Order, Zurasil, God of War, Xihthar, God of Conquest, and Dudros, God Of The Military. This continued until Silenus and the others decided to purge. They left those loyal alive, and they then joined each clan. It starts right after the purge, and the elders are not yet enemies.

2) For writing requirements, I like one or two well written paragraphs. I will also include a soundtrack of sorts, designated to each part of the RP. Have a Nice Day!

May I suggest here some info on the actual location of the RP? Like - villages, cities, mountains, plains, forests, and their respective names? It would be better if everyone knew where they were moving around, no? x)

And also more info on each clan, the feel of it, the general personalities that have gathered in each maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back