• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ❧ lorde's plot hunt [UPDATED]

nymphadora.

𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙨𝙥𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙬𝙗𝙤𝙮.
tumblr_onyipjgttk1w9m1iqo1_500.gif

tumblr_n8t5pxApYg1s653x8o1_500.gif

tumblr_o48wvp7rEG1v6lkbfo1_500.gif
PLOTS + CHILL—
Hard Times
Muse A is a police officer who doesn’t exactly go by the book, in fact they probably spend more time cavorting with criminals than capturing them. When Muse A finds themself romantically entangled with Muse B, a criminal, it’s easy for them to turn a blind eye to Muse B’s illicit activities (especially when Muse B’s boss puts Muse A on a special payroll for keeping their business off police radar). Over time, Muse A is welcomed into Muse B’s crime family, so long as they leave their badge at home.This year, Muse A is up for a promotion - it’s so close that they can taste it. If they can arrest a notorious boss, they’re certain that the promotion is theirs. No problem. Muse A can simply hand over one of their lover’s enemies, right? As Muse A is scheming, the police chief calls a meeting. The chief unveils the newest person-of-interest, expressing in no uncertain terms that this is the perpetrator they want brought down next. Muse A is conflicted when they immediately recognize the person-of-interest as Muse B’s relative/boss, someone whom they’ve sat across from at the dinner table on several occasions, someone very dear to their lover, someone who will go after everyone in Muse A’s family if there’s even a suspicion of betrayal.

Grudges
Muse A was a cliched loner back in high-school, they rarely had any friends and were considered a 'freak'. During their senior year, a beautiful human - Muse B - entered into Muse A's chemistry lab and became their partner for their year. Muse A seemed to fall head over heels for his partner but couldn't admit their feelings for their crush. As time flew by, Muse B and Muse A start fooling around, Muse B was Muse A's first love, first kiss, first everything but as soon as the fun in bed finished, Muse B called things off. Muse A was heartbroken, soon themselves started to fool around with others to fill in the gap that Muse A left in their heart. Skip ahead and Muse A has becpme rich and successful, girls fall to his feet while he wears beautiful suits and attends lavish parties. One a beautiful evening, Muse A attends to a charity ball to see Muse B serving champagne glasses and sweet treats to rich guests. Will Muse A confess their love to Muse B and confess their true idenity or will they give Muse B a taste of their own medicine?

Altar
Muse A is in a bad relationship and despite having feelings for Muse B, an old friend, was forced to propose to their bratty partner. The wedding draws near and disobeying their partner's wishes, Muse A invites Muse B to the wedding. Muse B gladly accepts the invitation but it's a struggle to hide their feelings for Muse A. They're jealous of Muse A and dreams of being the one to walk down the aisle and not the bratty partner. Will Muse A be able to survive their own wedding and marry their partner, or will Muse B ruin it all and resurface old feelings?

They're Just Girls
Muse A is young and naïve, always looking for trouble. They finally find it with Muse B, an older, cooler type that they encounter somewhere they have no business being with their fake ID. Muse B is attracted to Muse A on a physical level, but once Muse A’s age reveals itself, Muse B lays down the harsh truth: they’re not interested in anything beyond a one night stand and they’re definitely not what Muse A needs (and vice versa). Reluctant to let the opportunity to be with Muse B slip away, Muse A convinces Muse B to take them home. Lust clouds Muse B’s judgment and they let Muse A spend the night. In the heat of the moment, when the chemistry is so obviously there, Muse B says all the things Muse A wants to hear. Once it’s all over, however, Muse B’s attitude toward Muse A hasn’t changed–but Muse A doesn’t believe it’s a hopeless cause. Much to Muse B’s dismay, Muse A starts coming around to their place, hanging with their friends, finding little ways to push into their life in the hopes of showing Muse B how good they’d be together despite their difference in age. Muse B insists that their relationship will never be; yet Muse B can’t help sending mixed signals when they continue to fall into bed with Muse A.
YO YO YO—
hey! my name is liv or lorde and i'm currently a high school student, part time waitress and an overly anxious fifteen-year-old. i wanted to work on 1 x 1 rps since i haven't done those in a long time. i try my best to be active but with work and school in the way plus me moving every six-twelve months for my dad's job, there will be time that i won't be able to reply to you. if i do seem to be inactive and haven't replied, please contact me but don't pester me! i do prefer to use realistic face claims and i do prefer the female role but i'm happy to double. i won't do mxm but you can try to convince me to do fxf if we really have to. romance is a must in the rp since i'm trash for it but we don't have to focus on it! so if you still find me bearable, check out the plots i have listed!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back