• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Lookng for Marvel &/or Celebrity 1x1 plot inside; Woul LOVE a loki and/or Tom Hiddleston -Can double as ANYONE you want!!-

Atiny Eternal Starlight

Starlight Suitcliff Ohara
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

I am, semi-lit. It depends on how inspired I am that day & such on how much i write, but I try to at least get 2-3 lines in. I don't have a set post length for you, Just don't send me a book, and give me something to reply to.
Please, keep it at least respectful. I /don't/ like to be degraded, therefore I won't stand for it being done to my characters.
If yo loose interest, don't disappear on me please, simply /tell/ me!
I have other plot/ideas then that on my page, but most of them are basics...Not worth using the space on the pages yet until there better developed, however if your curious about them, do not be afriad to ask!...& Don't be afraid to tell me our ideas! I am open minded!
Above all else, HAVE FUN!

~*Clone City*~

*All Credit for this one, goes to my best friend Kym*

After the meteor strike of 2016, many of the animal species used as pets went extinct. Desperate for companionship, humans worked on other ideas. After almost a year,a solution was found. A mad scientist cloned members of the popular boy band One Direction, making genetic adjustments. Voila! The perfect pet was created! Celebrity clones are now the main pet for humans all over the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back