• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Lookism

SerenityAngel

...the Story Teller
You're weak, pathetic, ugly, useless, poor and worst of all, you are bullied. So much you've become accustomed to the torture and abuse (whatever factors that may include), but after getting into an argument with you guardian, you can't take it anymore and decide to escape and start new. You move to a new school called Soul High School. There you will start your new life, but there is one thing. Two days before you are to start, you wake up in a brand new body. This one is taller, fitter, stronger, faster and above all, BEAUTIFUL! However, your old body is not gone. It is merely asleep. Right beside you. When you try to wake it up, you are back in your body and your new body is beside you dead asleep. What will you do with this new opportunity? How will you live your life from here on out? Let's find out together, shall we? If interested leave a comment and how often you can post. (so I can keep up with it all)

I'm interested and I could probably post every day or every other day if you wanted me to.

I've just started reading Lookism so you can count me in but shouldn't this be in the Fanon section?

I can post either every other day or every day after that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back