• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking to scratch an itch for the Epic

That Lass Over There

Constant Panic

• - I'm here for the long run! I will tell you if I feel like I can't continue the RP anymore, and if I don't that means that I'm just temporarily away and will come back soon
    - As evidenced by the need to state the above, I'm kind of bad with warning about when I have to take momentary leave... My life can be pretty turbulent, but I'll try to warn you if I do feel the need to focus on real life for a moment.
    - Like I said, I'm here for the long run. I'm not looking to make some short burst of brilliance, I want a long lived tale that will pull at my heart as a writer and reader.
    - I like playing females ^,^ (Actually, I pretty much exclusively play females.)
    - FxF is the way to go if there is to be romance
    - I don't require more than a post a week from you.
    - I expect a minimum of quality, but any quantity works. If you can make high quality one-liners, screw it, go on ahead. (I've seen it before, it's not a myth)
    - This summer is going to be busy for me... 1-2 replies a day at the most, is what you can expect. Probably. That could skyrocket or sink depending on our respective timezones (I'm EST) activity times (I'm on 7-11pm EST guaranteed) and how much I need to write... Too many times has that 5 paragraph post taken me the entire day just because of perfectionism... (too many times has it taken only thirty minutes, as well)
    - I like having out of character exchanges, even if it's just sending memes every now and again... I also like making fun of how awkward I can be in OOC.
    - I'm pretty flexible. Not physically mind you, I'm talking mentally.
    - I'm pretty used to taking control and kinda GMing my 1x1s... If you want to be the GM driving the world or share that role between us, forgive me if I'm a little stiff. It's been a long time since I haven't had full control of the wheel.
    - If you want to RP on Discord, I'm fine with that. If you want to RP in PMs, I'm fine with that. If you want to RP in a thread, I'm fine with that too.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back