• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking to Play in the Witcher Universe, and Maybe Dragon Age

Resoan

Right now, I'm looking to play in the Witcher universe - though I'll warn you ahead of time that my only exposure to it currently is relatively limited. I've played and beaten the second game and I'm currently knee-deep in Wild Hunt. I haven't read the novels or played the first game, and I would also appreciate if you could not mention any spoilers c;

Pairing-wise, I'm open to all dynamics. I happily double (or more if you're up for it!), and am open to canon/canon, canon/OC, or OC/OC.

I'm looking for someone who can reply a few times a week (around 5 or more would be ideal), though if you can't post that frequently, it's all right. That said, I do appreciate being given a heads-up if something comes up in real life (work, family matters, illness, etc). My posts are generally 3-5+ paragraphs per character I'm writing, though they tend to fluctuate and I usually mirror my partner. I always do my bet to ensure both characters have received equal attention.

I RP exclusively over e-mail, though I don't mind chatting OOC or plotting over IMs - I have skype.

As far as limits are concerned, violence, blood, and language don't bother me. I'm admittedly not too big on gore, though so long as it isn't excessive (read: 2 pages describing a decapitation), then we're fine. 

What I'm specifically looking for at the moment is someone to play Iorveth for my character ;v; I'm pretty much assuming I'll play Geralt in return, and I'll happily do so against a Triss, Yennefer, an OC, or perhaps even a minor NPC. I'm not picky in the slightest; if, however, you'd like the second pair to be OC/OC, that's fine as well. I'm flexible!

I also want to add that this RP would in all likelihood be an AU - we would agree on how far we want to stray from canon, of course.

So far as Dragon Age is concerned, my 'policies' are all more or less the same, though I am looking for a Solas to be played against my lady Trevelyan. I would admittedly prefer canon/OC pairings only for this universe, however. Character-wise, I'm most comfortable playing Alistair, Anders, Fenris, Morrigan, Sera, or Zevran. I'm willing to try others, even NPCs, though I won't write Cullen. Please don't ask.

And no need to worry about spoilers for Dragon Age - I've played all the games and their DLC and read all the novels.

If I've piqued your interest at all, please feel free to send me an e-mail! 

You're welcome to leave a comment or send me a message here, though I likely won't check them as often as I do my e-mail.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would totally be down for anything to do with The Witcher (current addiction) but I only roleplay on the site... >.<

Hey! It's nice to hear from you, but I am only looking for an email-based RP. It was something I might have overlooked since I myself am having a really difficult time finding partners for this particular fandom, but I stumbled across your ad and I don't want an RP with solely OCs either. I like a mix of both, and it doesn't seem like that's what you're after. More than just that, I haven't beaten the third game yet (though I suspect I'm rather close it the end). I haven't read any of the books, played the first game, or touched any of the DLC either. 

In other words, thanks for the interest, but I don't think we'd work out. Sorry!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not that far into the Witcher and admit I still have a lot to learn about it. That being said, I'm totally fine with receiving spoilers if that will help move things along and I can Rp over email. I prefer it, frankly. I'm looking to double up, and as you expected, I am looking for Geralt haha! So if me being Iorveth for you and you being Geralt for me appeals to you, then great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back