• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking To Join a Small Private Group Role-play

anime_render_rockstar_by_kami_chan123-d62x3xa.png

Name: Sara Cooper

Background: When Sara was younger, she had bad social anxiety. She was terrified of speaking out in class and had a hard time making friends. Instead of spending time with other people, Sara decided to spend time alone writing music and learning how to play guitar. it was her only escape, and after years of practice, she became really good and slowly began coming out of her shell. She began auditioning for bands and finally found one. Sara is still slightly shy, but with her friends, she is always laughing and cutting jokes with everyone. She soft spoken, but on stage, her personality really comes out. She loves performing and still sees it as an escape. Crowds of fans make her nervous, but she tries to give them the attention that they want even if it makes her feel slightly uncomfortable to be in crowded places. 

[can sara be the one who writes the songs for the group? :) ]

Ezekial.jpg

Name: Ezekial Brown

Eventual Stage Name: Zeke

Favorite Band: Drilling Down

Instrument: Drumbs

Bio: Zeke grew up in a run down district outside of Charlotte, NC. His family was basically broke and had a hard time just making ends meet. As the oldest of five kids, Ezekial ended up trying to be independent a bit early so his family wouldn't worry about him. He would stay out and work part time jobs and sacrifice much of himself for his siblings. Eventually, he met a group of people that introduced him to some bands, including Drill Down, which quickly he took a liking to. It inspired him and often enough his parents found him listening to their songs on a borrowed CD while tapping on his school supplies in rhythm with their songs.

His parents and siblings came together for Zeke's seventeenth birthday and got him his first drum set which he still has to this day. It was a shock, but Zeke took to it like a bad habit and was practicing all the time. By the time he graduated high school, he planned on going to college and becoming a musician. While there he joined a number of small bands, filling in for whenever drummers got sick or couldn't make a show. The more he played, the more he fell in love with music and the more he dreamed of meeting and thanking the band that gave him the freedom from the life he had.

When news of the auditions came out, Ezekial was actually skeptical at first. He knew he loved music and he loved the band, but he didn't think he could replace their original drummer. There was a massive distance in their skills. Some of the bands he helped out, however, didn't agree. They had people record some of the sessions he helped out with later on and sent the tape in as audition. These friends have gathered Zeke to see the announcement of the new drummer, hoping that if he wins it'll be a huge surprise and great gift for him to make up for all the sacrifices he's made throughout his life.

Seems interesting. But its full isn't it

Actually I'm afraid I'm less active this weekend. I don't mind giving up my spot. I'd hate to fail everyone by not being quick.  However, I'm not the GM. :3

Unless y'all can wait until later today?

Actually I'm afraid I'm less active this weekend. I don't mind giving up my spot. I'd hate to fail everyone by not being quick.  However, I'm not the GM. :3

Unless y'all can wait until later today?

I wouldn't want to do that. You can have your spot.

4d906db5018ed8575f54a9d0e923c5f5.jpg

Name: Zechariah Blake Arnett
Stage Name: Zech Blake or Zeb
Band: Drilling Down
Instrument: Bass Guitarist and Second Vocals (voice: look up Muse, lead singer Matt Bellamy).

Bio: Zech, or Zeb, has been playing bass since he was ten though has come a long way since then. He used to struggle with placing his right hand along the strings and allowing his fingers to just smoothly strum. For awhile in school, he was the laughing stock of band class, being given several nicknames. Soon enough he was done with the jokes and harassment, finding  his chance to really show them up. In fact, he was the type to practice every day until late at night to fix his issues, but needed the extra push to show those false friends his progress and talent.

That chance came when His dear friend Harley came to him to start a band, along with Sara and another. Unfortunate events lost them their drummer but Zeb was the type to move on.

He has always been more vocal and defensive, often seen as aggressive to others but for the reason of protecting the name of his friends and band. However, he does have anger issues when it comes to people who doubt others, and often voices his opinions. Not necessarily a fighter but can fume when anyone he cares for is insulted, or if he is. So at first to new people or those he thinks are fake, he comes off as stern, unapproachable, and harsh. He doesn't want to change that, and claims it's a way to weed out those he feels wary about. If they can understand its a way he protects others and himself, then they will befriend him and Zeb will soon know they are the real deal. So, he is wary at this time with their new drummer and he doesn't mind expressing that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back