• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Lit - Miraculous Ladybug, Tokyo Ghoul, Houseki no Kuni, more inside

Darkmaster006

roleplaying is fun!
Hiya! I'm looking for some cool partners! I don't really have many rules either; just try to match my posts' length, I will try to match yours. If any of these pairings interest you, contact me either here or in PM!

Fandoms and pairings:

tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.png

Haikyuu!! Kageyama x Hinata. I want to try and explore their relationship. I don't have any plot in mind or anything, so hit me up and we'll see!
Currently not looking.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tsukishima-and-Yamaguchi_Haruhichan.com_.png

Haikyuu!! Yamaguchi x Tsukishima. I would be playing Yams!!
Currently not looking.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
d815e2a7f77f5f2f7acd549393c2b0a0.png

Akagami no Shirayuki-hime (Shirayuki x Zen). Plot up to discussion, I find the universe this series is set in very interesting, and it could also give for a very interesting story, but we can try AUs too. I love this pairing very much, since their love is built on friendship, and mutual respect. The romance in this series is actually good and not girl-catering-to-guy kind of romance which is awful. The series itself is very enjoyable.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_9daawz5lp98g8gokg8wk0ksk0_640.png

Shingeki no Kyojin. AU, we should plot something out. I am interested in a JeanMarco one. I'd do Marco.
Currently not looking.
coalguys-k-on-s2-19-e9f55f3b-mkv_snapshot_08-55_2010-08-13_00-20-22.jpg

K-ON!. I was going for a Mitsu (Mio x Ritsu); or maybe even AzuYui. We could do an AU or in the same high-school setting, idk, let's plot it out!
Currently not looking.
vlcsnap-2014-07-29-16h35m43s0.jpg

Tokyo Ghoul. I am actually only interested in Touka x Yoriko. So this isn't really a Tokyo Ghoul RP as much as it is a Touriko one. I would play Yoriko. This would be a 'romance' RP, but it doesn't really have to be just that, we can do discuss plots on PM.
Looking. Read the manga and watched the anime. On Volume 2 or :re.
tumblr_o41rmduk0i1v92kmdo1_540.gif
Miraculous Ladybug. Juleka x Rose. I love this pair! We can make them go on an AU or whatever you want, honestly! We can discuss a plot and stuff. Please PM! :D.
Looking!! Watched Season 1.
maxresdefault.jpg

RWBY (Weiss x Ruby). Also AU. Kinda looking, I guess?
tumblr_my7zmbhTfO1roqokno2_500.gif

Shingeki no Kyojin. AU, we can try to plot something. I am interested in Yumikuri, for example, but we can discuss it further in PM's.
Currently not looking.
hk14.jpg

Houseki no Kuni (Land of the Lustrous). Phos x Cinnabar. Actually an AU, probably, but would be okay with plotting and stuff.

Steven Universe. I was thinking OCs, I kinda have a plot in mind.

That's all, please answer here or PM me if you're interested!

Last edited:
Um...i could try to play Weiss but i was told I suck at playing Canon so just a warning...

I'm not really interested in OCs for this one so if you don't feel comfortable with it it's cool.

I'd like to try and play Weiss...just warning you that im not the best at staying in character. If you're not okay with that then we shouldn't RP that. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to try and play Weiss...just warning you that im not the best at staying in character. If you're not okay with that then we shouldn't RP that. 

Ah, yeah, in-character stuff was important for me in this one. But thank you for the offer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back