• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Lit - Miraculous Ladybug, Tokyo Ghoul, Houseki no Kuni, more inside

I literally screamed when I saw the Snow White with the Red Hair pairing. it's so rare to find people that have seen it, it's such a cute show.
too bad you aren't looking for a partner for it. >.<

oh well.
I'm interested in the WhiteRose pairing, though?

I literally screamed when I saw the Snow White with the Red Hair pairing. it's so rare to find people that have seen it, it's such a cute show.
too bad you aren't looking for a partner for it. >.<

oh well.
I'm interested in the WhiteRose pairing, though?
First: omg i love pidge she's my fave and she's the best!!! youre already rad in my book haha.
And second, I actually just dismissed it bc I had started one RP with that pairing but now I am eager to start another if you wish, PM me!! (and also yes the anime is cute and bright??) Although I would also like to do another Whiterose. Ugh, i am, too, an 'indecisive piece of shit' haha. So basically PM me and we'll chat things out! sylphhire sylphhire

Last edited:
Ayeee.

[I'm trying to sound really casual because I saw Kagehina on your wanted list and I nearly shrieked.]

Not sure if there was a preference of one over the other for that pairing, but, uh. I've been looking for someone to write Kageyama for me for years, so, uh. If you're down, hmu. If not, it's nbd, and I hope you find someone to write with!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back