• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for...

Darkbloom

Storm King of Superheroes
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, I am (read this next part closely) LOOKING FOR an RP based around a family and friends of family royals in a fantasy setting. Having looked through the currently posted interest checks I haven't seen anything matching what I want to join. Any and all replies are much appreciated. 👍🏻

Hello, I am (read this next part closely) LOOKING FOR an RP based around a family and friends of family royals in a fantasy setting. Having looked through the currently posted interest checks I haven't seen anything matching what I want to join. Any and all replies are much appreciated. 👍🏻
I might have some projects which possess those parameters. Depending on my concurrent interests and that of my players, I will pick one idea over the other (though the family, royalty, and fantasy elements still apply for those projects). It depends on what you would like to do or what character you wish to play in said settings. I would appreciate it if you elaborate on your ideas on the subject, to see if my RPs are exactly what you're looking for.

Please note that I am currently running an RP right now, and that won't conclude until next year (as the schedule permits). If you're willing to wait that long for the official interest check release.
Will send you details in PMs, if you're interested in learning more.

I might have some projects which possess those parameters. Depending on my concurrent interests and that of my players, I will pick one idea over the other (though the family, royalty, and fantasy elements still apply for those projects). It depends on what you would like to do or what character you wish to play in said settings. I would appreciate it if you elaborate on your ideas on the subject, to see if my RPs are exactly what you're looking for.

Please note that I am currently running an RP right now, and that won't conclude until next year (as the schedule permits). If you're willing to wait that long for the official interest check release.
Will send you details in PMs, if you're interested in learning more.
I was thinking of playing a crown prince next in line to be king with other brother and or sisters, as well as other royal families and maybe some commoners. I'm a sucker for male/female romance themes too. 😋

It is fantasy, I think that would have it be interesting. If sources of power become involved in a story that can develop, and/or a threat of monster creatures is faced, I am thinking I will want to be involved in it. There can be intrigue with it, which royal families are inclined to have. Romantic relationships can still be included with that.

It is fantasy, I think that would have it be interesting. If sources of power become involved in a story that can develop, and/or a threat of monster creatures is faced, I am thinking I will want to be involved in it. There can be intrigue with it, which royal families are inclined to have. Romantic relationships can still be included with that.
This is a vanilla post to see if anyone would like to join. Not many takers yet. I've been told some good ideas about making a better, more interesting post that I'll be using to fashion a new description. I'm not sure yet about sources of power developing/monsters and how they would work in a non dice based RP. It's worth considering.

I think that coming up with further ideas could be great for going somewhere with this. Hopefully more will express interest, and if you make a new post for much more development it would be made known to me, though actually I would assume there would be creativity to include yet more as a thread continues, it would be the way I would write for an rp thread, which I have been doing elsewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back