• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for....?

Which theme do you prefer?

• Idol Life

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arranged Marriage

• School Life

• Total voters

DGLong

Your Friendly Dancing Pig and Meerkat
Okay, I was thinking of ideas for a RP.

These are some ;

- Idol Life (either K-Pop, US, or International idol, it's fine by me)

- Arranged Marriage (I know there's a lot of RP with this genre, but it sounds fun)

- School Life (It'll be more lika pairings, ex : student x student, teacher x student, teacher x teacher, student x janitor (this is possible) and etc.)

So, anyone interested? And I'm aiming for casual to detail. So 1 or 2 paragraph per post, and 4 to 5 sentence per paragraph.

Who's in?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay! 1-up. Need at least 2 or 3 more people and I'll kick the RP off xD

Ooooh, I like all three as well! Do you have plots for these? If not, I could help work it out with you. Either way, count me in as well :D

[QUOTE="Banana Panda]I'm really interested in the Idol Life one, mostly because I'm kind of tired of school RPs.

[/QUOTE]
I like it too. It sounds cool you know. Or maybe I've watched too much K-Drama with idol theme >.>

DGLong said:
I like it too. It sounds cool you know. Or maybe I've watched too much K-Drama with idol theme >.>
LOL I'm right there with you, it's totally ok. Have you seen Dream High or K-Pop Extreme Survival? Those two were the first to pop into my head xD

Dream High, only a few episodes. I watched mostly Park Shin Hye's drama. xD

But it will be fun.

What about others?

I've watched a lot of k dramas, but I've never seen an idol one. xD Still, I think it would be fun.

I like the arranged marriage idea if only for the reason that it piques my interest.

I'm down for the high school one because I've been to high school and it's a safe route for me. xD

So in order of most confident in to least confident in: School Life, Arranged Marriage, then Idol Life. But I'm fine with any of them.

And...we have 6 people, so that makes it 3 pairs. Now, let's have a polling which one to choose. I'll make a polling now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back