• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for writing partner

creativemind

Trying again for a writing partner for modern, historical realistic roleplays. Romance is generally involved and many plot ideas covered. PM me with your idea now or to hear my ideas as well. Sorry no one liners, please be able to roleplay at least once a day (been getting a lot of replies and no follow up) and enjoy writing! Interested partners can reply I play either gender but typically prefer the male for m f pairings. Thanks for the read hope some cool writers respond!

Hi! I just re-joined RPNation yesterday after a really long hiatus so I guess it means I can't start PMing people yet. But then, I'm quite familiar with the rules of RPNation.

With that unnecessary intro aside, I'd love to discuss plots with you because you did mention that you like historical realistic roleplays so I guess we can throw ideas around if you'd like and decide on something. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back