• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Well Developed Ocs to Interact with in 1940s New York City Setting with some Anime Influence

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• Hm hi there. So I have some ocs for Sakura Taisen and I am looking for partner to write them out with so I can develop them out some more. Being aware of the fact that Sakura Taisen is an obscure franchise in the West, I realize that I probably won’t come across anyone here who knows it well enough to be able to write it in that setting. So that being said, I would still like to find some well-developed ocs for my own to interact with. Given that Sakura Taisen takes place in an alternate, realistic enough timeline of our own world, I’m interested in doing a sort of modern AU type rp with my ocs. I wrote out my ocs to be as generic as possible with little connections to the canon lore of Sakura Taisen. So it’s quite alright if your ocs are from a different fandom/ are original. Although if a miracle does happen and I stumble across someone who does happen to know of Sakura Taisen lore and is willing to rp with me: this timeline my ocs are in disregards that of the new game coming out.

So here’s some basics about my style of rp that I can think of off the top of my head.

1. I have been rping for eight years

2. As I notice you guys have been saying on this website, I prefer “literate” responses. This means that I myself try my best to write with correct grammar and spelling. I expect my partners to do the same.

3. As you will see if you go onto read my character bios, I love to write. I love to send and receive lengthy replies. However due to my busy schedule, I’m only really capable of doing a couple short paragraphs of responses. (hell, this post is legit a month in the making as it took me FOREVER to write out the full biographies of all my ocs) I don’t mind if I receive a shorter response back, just as long as it gives me enough detail to work with.

Information about this verse and the biographies of my ocs can be found on the tabs above. If you are interested in interacting, I would ask that your oc be somewhat developed out with at least some sort of biography/ background. It doesn’t have to be really long like my bios are, but just enough so I can get an idea for your character and what they’re like.

Thanks much! Hopefully I’ll meet some good partners and friends from writing out this verse XD.

Last edited:
Oh my gosh, a fellow Sakura Wars fan. I honestly didn't think I'd find one here. I'd love to rp with ya. Especially after the announcement for the new game got me hyped.

I don't have any Sakura Wars specific OCs at the moment as I didn't expect to see anybody for this fandom but I'd be happy to whip one up.
All I got at the moment idea wise is like a sibling pair of mechanic and pilot, maybe a prince just trying to escape royalty stuff by going to new york/Japan and ends up getting roped in, and a character who manages to somehow recreate the damage of spirit energy with technology despite not having it themselves. Not even sure if that last one is possible.

PM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back