• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Warcraft RP!

Coolbeans52

Hi there! I'm looking for a long-term partner for a Warcraft RP. I'm honestly up for anything in the warcraft universe as I've recently gotten into the books and have been on and off with the games but I still love the lore!

I'd prefer to make our own OCs rather than playing established lore characters, however they can definitely be featured. I normally play male characters however I have no preference to yours! I would love for us to be able to brew up a good adventure or campaign for our characters.

I'm up for pretty much any faction, which bearing in mind doesn't have to be the Horde or Alliance as well as all settings pre-Legion.

I normally write between 3-5 paragraphs, how I can definitely write as many as you feel comfortable with. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back