• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Various Fandom Roleplay Partners

AnAsset

I'm me, pretending to be someone else.
Hey, friends! I'm new to this website, and I've been trying to find some new (literate and interesting) people to Roleplay with! I've been playing for about three years now, so I have a bit of experience, and I'm pretty much open to anything. I'm going to post the Fandoms I'm interested in and have knowledge of, as well as roles that I have experience playing, or have enjoyed playing. I don't really ask you to be anyone specific. You can be canon character or OCs, as long as you're having fun and active, instead of just giving out one word or line responses. I prefer to play in the Marvel/X-Men universe and have been HUGELY in need of a good Agents of SHIELD Roleplay, but I'm definitely open to anything else.

Agents of SHIELD

• Jemma Simmons
  • Skye/Daisy Johnson
  • Bobbi Morse

Marvel Cinematic Universe (Avengers)

• Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch
  • Bucky Barnes
  • Steve Rogers

X-Men Cinematic Universe

• Jean Grey

Hunger Games

• Johanna Mason

Harry Potter

• Bellatrix Lestrange
  • Lily Evans Potter
  • Ariana Dumbledore
  • OCs upon request

Victorious (random, I know.)

• Jade West

If you're still looking for a RP partner, I'd be happy to role play either Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., the Marvel Cinematic Universe, or X-Men [First Class/DOFP] Universe with you.

[QUOTE="Faith Casper]If you're still looking for a RP partner, I'd be happy to role play either Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., the Marvel Cinematic Universe, or X-Men [First Class/DOFP] Universe with you.

[/QUOTE]
Cool! Right now I'm mostly interested in AoS roleplays, but I would be open to doubling up on any if you're super wanting to do another kind. Send me a PM if this sounds like something you'd want to do!

I don't know anything about AoS but I'm definitely interested in doing something with Bucky Barnes.

NarcissistTonyS said:
I don't know anything about AoS but I'm definitely interested in doing something with Bucky Barnes.
Okay, as in you would like to play Bucky?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back