• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Vampire

Grey

Dialectical Hermeticist
I'm running a Vampire game in the Crucible: Dark Age setting and engine, and while it's not strictly necessary I would like one more player for a specific clan:

Wahran are the serpent-kings of the jungle. You rule from stepped pyramids and call lightning from the skies. The peoples of the land make tribute of their own to forestall your wrath or win your protection. The very trees and vines bend to your will, and where you are benevolent the harvest is rich indeed.

Worse monsters than you prey on them, and their numbers are limitless - the spirits that infest these lands. They hate you and many cannot even comprehend why, but they will act on that loathing. Many of your kin are denied eternity. How the elders intend to halt this, they do not say.

Feel free to probe further here if interested.

Oooh. That sounds like it could be a lot of fun! Not familiar with Dark Age, but I can always read more into it. Where do I find the relevant info on the Vampires?

Ah. Okay. Hmm....question 1) Vampires harmed by rainfall....living in the jungle? Palanquin/Umbrella-bearers or just not going outside except under canopy? (When, as the climate would I imagine incline it toward, the frequent rain occurs?) 
So a Laman vampire. Could be fun. Though admittedly, being in Lama and at de facto war with its spirits sounds like a biiig challenge. O.o

Can I be human? Since we don't have your strength, we will have better tech. Ill join any clan.

Grey said:
Good grief I got no alerts.
Yeah, Palanquins and creatively cultivated plant-life are big things. We've discussed the rest in PM.

You'd start as human, but this particular game is about Vampires. If you'd prefer to be human, consider looking into Fallen.
that sucks...

-Prods- I am curious about this, but I don't know much about it at all. If you want to PM me, feel free. :)

Why, I see a Kinadra! I haven't been on in so long... O.o Anyway, I'd love to join in! I've never done a real game but I would absolutely LOVE to try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back