• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for UnderTale RP partners!

Andshesaid

The Legendary Fartmaster
Heya over there!

So, I'm looking for someone I could RP Undertale with, prefered in private messages.

I know quite a lot of AUs and if you have some cool idea I'd try out different things too, but right now I'm mainly RPing those characters:

Classic Undertale-

• Frisk (design depends on the plot, may include Flowey and/or Chara)
  • Papyrus ( don't have much experience with him, but I like the monologues )

I'm mainly looking for a sans or a Chara to RP with here.

Underfell-

• Frisk (design based on hiimtryingtounderfell's comic on tumblr, includes Flowey if you don't RP him)
  • Papyrus (I play him in two different designs: (1) hiimtryingtounderfell design, younger brother and a perfectionist but actually a dork at times. Learned he can get anything he wants by yelling. Is more cruel to his brother than classic Pap, but usually doesn't get physical. Second in the royal knights, Undyne is above him. She keeps winning fights against him because of 'dirty tricks' while Papyrus prefers fair fights where he can truly prove his strength. Gets annoyed at his brother's laziness, but just either yells or ignores it most of the time. Actually just wants people to admire him.

(2) Older brother, cruel and twisted. Would cheat in fights to win. Has most LV out of all monsters, but has impressive selfcontrol. He's always precise and plans things ahead, confident of his skills.             Abusive of his brother and manipulating him (making him depend on him by lowering his self-esteem to the ground). If sans makes a single step out of line, it will have very high consequences. He is the leader and strategist of the royal knights.            Will get what he wants by force. Won't be fooled by flattery. RPing him will include high levels of gore.)

• Sans (Also two designs: (1) hiimtryingtounderfell design, older brother. Is very proud of his lil bro because he became so strong, I mean he's so cool right? Will take out all the babyphotos and awkward cute stories about his bro if you ask him about it. Master prankster. Has a rather dark sense of humor. Anti-jokes! If you're human: might kill you by 'accident' with one of his pranks, but leaves the human hunting to Papyrus. He would take all the credit anyway. Rather confident and trolls or teases his brother. Will slack off.

(2) Younger brother, grew up depending on Papyrus. Is on the edge most of the time and shows many symptoms of abuse https://bi-di-doo.tumblr.com/post/149546608500/just-abuse-things , probably has anxiety and             depression. Is manipulated to think of himself as worthless/useless/weak/etc. and being lucky to have Papyrus who takes care of him and trains him into being more useful. He loves his brother and never wants to disappoint him. He tries his               best all the time but never really reaches his brother's standards. Scared of sudden approaching/touching. Says sorry a lot. Falls asleep at work sometimes because he's really exhausted most of the time. Is quite quick to get a panic attack. Will get attached to anyone who is remotely nice to him. Drinks mustard as a coping method. )

So yeah, at the moment I'm mainly interested in someone who would RP Underfell Sans(2) or Underfell Papyrus(2). I would play the other brother and eventually Frisk later on if it comes with the plot. I love the angst of this AU.

My expectations aren't that high, just that you reply at least once a week (unless you inform me you'll be gone for a longer time-- just don't wanna start a RP and wait for the reply till next year) and that one writes in at least two sentences (preferably more), always letting your character do something (plz no 'txt' style writing like "hi", "okay" or "dunno"). You can expect the same from me as well.

If you're interested, private message me and we'd do a short introduction where you can state your limits if you have any and planning what plot our RP will have.

I hope someone will be interested. I will accept multiple RP-partners and I would do multiple RPs with one person too if desired. ^^

Thank you for reading.                                                              

Users who are viewing this thread

Back