• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Undertale and a few others c:

Hello c:

So I've been craving a few things, and I'm wanting to see if anyone would roleplay it with me!

So here's a bit about me:

- I'm almost 21-years-old.

- I work at a toy store for the season to get money for christmas. So I'll be on mainly at night-time!

- I cosplay, and love anime and video games. :D

- I've been roleplaying for about 12 years now. I wouldn't say I'm perfectly golden at it, but I'm hopefully not the worst. I try my best to match my partner's post lengths.

- I'm a huge sucker for oc x canon. If you do it for me, I'll do oc x oc, canon x canon, or an oc x canon for you. I'm really not hard to please.

- I also don't mind het, m// or f// or a mix. But I do require some form of romance. Either a ton of fluff, just small bits, or anything really. It just makes it more fun.

- Tons of characters are another of my likes, but not too necessary.

What I'm craving:

Undertale <3 (I've played a lot, and I'd say I'm very knowledgeable on the subject. I'm craving this the most! I have tons of ideas!)

Gravity Falls (Another big craving. But I'm not really looking for an only-oc plot for this. I'd prefer to have canons. Twins being older, The Stans being younger, I'm up for anything.)

Any horror rpg(I've played Ib, Alice Mare, Lieat, Dreaming Mary, Wadanohara, The gray garden, Mogeko Castle, and a few more!)

Creepypasta

Hey there! I'd really love to do an Undertale/Gravity Falls rp with you! I'm a huge fan of both, so really either one is fair game!

[QUOTE="Your Loyal Angel X]Pm me! :D I'd love to plan something!

[/QUOTE]
I haven't gotten PM yet :/ but if you message me, I can reply!

I would absolutely love to do anything Undertale with you! I have played through the True Pacifist run myself and watched gamers on YouTune play the Genocide Run, so I know quite a bit about the game. :)

[QUOTE="Your Loyal Angel X]Hello c:
So I've been craving a few things, and I'm wanting to see if anyone would roleplay it with me!

So here's a bit about me:

- I'm almost 21-years-old.

- I work at a toy store for the season to get money for christmas. So I'll be on mainly at night-time!

- I cosplay, and love anime and video games. :D

- I've been roleplaying for about 12 years now. I wouldn't say I'm perfectly golden at it, but I'm hopefully not the worst. I try my best to match my partner's post lengths.

- I'm a huge sucker for oc x canon. If you do it for me, I'll do oc x oc, canon x canon, or an oc x canon for you. I'm really not hard to please.

- I also don't mind het, m// or f// or a mix. But I do require some form of romance. Either a ton of fluff, just small bits, or anything really. It just makes it more fun.

- Tons of characters are another of my likes, but not too necessary.

What I'm craving:

Undertale <3 (I've played a lot, and I'd say I'm very knowledgeable on the subject. I'm craving this the most! I have tons of ideas!)

Gravity Falls (Another big craving. But I'm not really looking for an only-oc plot for this. I'd prefer to have canons. Twins being older, The Stans being younger, I'm up for anything.)

Any horror rpg(I've played Ib, Alice Mare, Lieat, Dreaming Mary, Wadanohara, The gray garden, Mogeko Castle, and a few more!)

Creepypasta

[/QUOTE]
Hey there... I'm new here. I know this is a pretty old post, so... You know... I won't be upset if you don't reply. Like Napstablook, I'll just get out of your way. But I'd be happy if you would reply!

By the by, note that I haven't read the rest of this... So...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back