• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for Survival/Adventure

Amare

mother trucker, dude!
Hello! I'm aware this title and summary is probably rather vague, but I really want a role-play that fits survival and adventure themes. I want danger and problem solving and all of those wonderful things. I don't really have a specific plot in mind, but some things that interest me are:

- Zombie Apocalypse
- Exploring a New World/Planet/Etc
- World Building
- Apocalyptic Settings

Just a warning: I'm not too used to role-playing these sorts of settings, but I'm craving them really bad and really want to give it a shot. In a partner, I'm looking for:

- Someone who is willing to play a full cast of characters. (Optional, but preferred).
- Someone who uses third person.

As a roleplayer, I:
- Prefer playing multiple, diverse characters.
- Use third person.
- At least two paragraph replies.
- Am comfortable with all themes, orientations, character pairings, etc. (Nothing too taboo, however. We can discuss this).

If you're interested, please send me a PM! I'd love to chat. :-)

Bump. Really craving some exploration/survival plots. Hit me up with your ideas/interests and we can come up with something. :-)

also craving some mxm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back