• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for SpockxKirk/Star Trek rp partner

ratkinq

The King of Rats

Im looking to rp romantic SpockxKirk

I don't mind rping as either character or even entirely different characters, i'm just craving a Star Trek rp. I'm mostly familiar with the original series and i'm not very familiar with the Next Generation but if you're interested in that i'm happy to give it a shot!

I try my best to be literate and reply often, I can't always write paragraph long replies though.

requirements/rules

-please reply often!

-short term rps are ok! so are long term rps

-if the rp becomes boring please let me know! I prefer we start over than the both of us be bored and frustrated.

Please comment or pm me if interested! I prefer to rp through pms​

Hello! I can´t PM yet, because I am new to the site, however I am full of enthusiasm and would be happy to arrange an RP with you. :) If your interest still lasts, please let me know here or in PM (I can answer if you write me first).

I'm in that same situation as above! I usually go for Kirk, but if you're craving the other way around, I'm here for you.

Do you have a prompt in mind? Or shall I come up with one? Dealer's choice.

IambicKentameter said:
I'm in that same situation as above! I usually go for Kirk, but if you're craving the other way around, I'm here for you.
Do you have a prompt in mind? Or shall I come up with one? Dealer's choice.
Hello! I´ve noticed this cause I´m following the thread. I regret to tell you that I have no idea if the one who started it is still around - I have tried getting in touch with them, but they never answered. But maybe you´ll have more luck? Either way, I would like to offer myself as Spock for you. :) My partner from the RP I had going seems to have disappeared and I miss playing him.

I would be interested if the offer still stands; however I am still new and do not yet have the ability to use all aspects of the website. ( :) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back