• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for...something

Scarlatina

Shinobi Cat
Pretty much as the title states, I have yet to find an rp partner on this site, let alone any rp. With that being said I am opened to ideas.

I am currently in college, and it is the final homestretch here, so I am busy during the mornings and afternoons. I am home during the evenings so I tend to be more active then.

I rp both genders, females more then males but I am alright with male characters.

Depending on my partner's rp style and post length I can often match what they post, the more detailed they are the more I have to respond too. However I have a limit going both ways. Minimal I say 4 sentences and max I will go to 4-5 Paragraphs. Reason I hae a max setting is my own personal limit with rp.

I mnot new to Rp, but again kind of new to this site, so looking to get my foot in the door and make some friends.

If you have an idea post it and I will try my best to reply as soon as I can, or pm me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back