• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for something. Or, was it someone?

MechanicalHeart

Sentient AI
About me

Original settings

Existing universes

Stuff I'm not interested in

Hello reader. I am Danger Banana, the lesser known ( but equally deadly) cousin of the Combustible Lemon. I might also be the beast of Caerbannog. I have written stories and played many roles throughout the many years I have been roleplaying in its various forms. Over time, my tastes and interests have changed. I prefer what RP Nation dwellers refer to as 'detailed' writing. I prefer original settings over existing ( fandom) universes. I feel a small amount of disdain for insta-romance fanatics and roleplays simply oriented at one person's fandom fantasy romances with a certain character. I outgrew those things and subsequently abandoned them somewhere in the sands of time. What I am, thus, looking for is other people who share my vision on roleplaying-by-post. I'd also like those people to be at least in their twenties. Nothing personal teensies. None of the above should keep you from talking to me, though. I know many things about many things, and I know nothing about even more things. I do have a great imagination. I should warn you, though. It's full of strange things. I've listed topics and universes in the other tabs. Feel free to poke around and suggest things. I have too many stories, prompts and all sorts of half thoughts floating around in my brain. Toss me some sort of setting and I'll probably have something to start a discussion. That's all about me, I suppose. I'm just a banana, after all.

Fantasy // Science fiction // Multiverses // Time-travelling // Lovecraftian // "Punk" themes.

Marvel // DC comics // Destiny // Storm (Old European comic series) // Deus Ex // Star Wars ( Any time-period) // The Secret World // Warcraft // You'll have to ask if it's not listed...

"School" roleplays // Harry Potter // Twilight / True blood / Other teenage vampires. // Slice of life // Mpreg ( dude really?) // Probably other things I've forgotten.

Last edited by a moderator:
You, Sir, are you interested in roleplaying a comedic superhero world like One-Punch Man? Call it a fandom if you may.

Also check out the group RP in my signature, they're awesome maybe. I'm not sure. Don't judge

You, Sir, are you interested in roleplaying a comedic superhero world like One-Punch Man? Call it a fandom if you may.

Also check out the group RP in my signature, they're awesome maybe. I'm not sure. Don't judge

Could i join into the possible One-Punch Man Rp?

Thank you for being the reason I had to google what Mpreg was. I was, until now, blissfully unaware of that term. Now, I fear my life will never be that same with that piece of, quite disturbing, information tumbling around in my brain. I have never done one on one role plays in a forum setting. I did them over a live chat in my younger years and would now find the need for instant responses rather draining. I am definitely a DC comics and Marvel fan. I enjoy Star Wars but feel I fail at writing about it in a role play setting. I will say, I am intrigued by the idea of one on one with someone not looking to fill a romance quota for their ego. If you don't find a better fit, feel free to drop me a line. 

Thank you for being the reason I had to google what Mpreg was. I was, until now, blissfully unaware of that term. Now, I fear my life will never be that same with that piece of, quite disturbing, information tumbling around in my brain. I have never done one on one role plays in a forum setting. I did them over a live chat in my younger years and would now find the need for instant responses rather draining. I am definitely a DC comics and Marvel fan. I enjoy Star Wars but feel I fail at writing about it in a role play setting. I will say, I am intrigued by the idea of one on one with someone not looking to fill a romance quota for their ego. If you don't find a better fit, feel free to drop me a line. 

Mpreg is one of those disturbing things in RP, yes.  I've never really understood how the heck they even came up with that.

Do they sell bleach for the soul? I didn't see that mpreg part in your "not interested" tab, but someone had to mention it and now the knowledge of that existing in this world was etched in my mind.

My innocence, which the internet had robbed too many until this long, continue to erode ever so slowly...

Do they sell bleach for the soul? I didn't see that mpreg part in your "not interested" tab, but someone had to mention it and now the knowledge of that existing in this world was etched in my mind.

My innocence, which the internet had robbed too many until this long, continue to erode ever so slowly...

Innocence?  Replace it with growing disdain for the people who come up with such nonsense. :)  

I totally forgot to say something on this topic.  I'll go have a look at the group stuff.  But a comicbook world thing doesn't appeal to me at the moment.  I'm more into some space opera or fantasy grand adventure type stuff.  

What if superheroes appeared in a fantasy world?  Like Batman.  Batman goes to Middle Earth. :D  

I totally forgot to say something on this topic.  I'll go have a look at the group stuff.  But a comicbook world thing doesn't appeal to me at the moment.  I'm more into some space opera or fantasy grand adventure type stuff.  

What if superheroes appeared in a fantasy world?  Like Batman.  Batman goes to Middle Earth. :D  

I...think it exists somewhere. Let me check.

Update: not something like that but similar I guess? http://www.cracked.com/article_19537_the-7-stupidest-attempts-to-reinvent-batman.html

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back