• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for something lonterm(ignore prefix)

RansomSky

So im looking for something long term and trying to find someone for that. It can have romace but if so i would like it be a MxF and since i am a male i would play that part. I have a few ideas for rps so ypu can pm me or reply to this thread i would like to brainstorm ideas and try to form ideas and try and have a rp partner for a long time

So im looking for something long term and trying to find someone for that. It can have romace but if so i would like it be a MxF and since i am a male i would play that part. I have a few ideas for rps so ypu can pm me or reply to this thread i would like to brainstorm ideas and try to form ideas and try and have a rp partner for a long time

I'm interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back