• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for something long-term, serious/dedicated roleplayers!

lMinnie

About Me;

My name is Amanda nice to meet you! I am a 25 y/o female living in the PST timezone and before you continue on reading, please know I prefer to roleplay with people around my age but either way PLEASE be 18+, thank you. n.n

Rules;

There are quite a few so please bare with me on this!

1. We will be writing in 3rd person, paragraph form and have experience with roleplaying. I have tried roleplaying with someone who only wrote in first person and I must say it simply didn't work out. Please do not contact me if you have never roleplayed before, I am looking for someone who is experienced and is willing to put in the time and effort that I will be.

2. Be able to use proper grammar. I hope it goes without saying, but this will not be a chat speak using roleplay. I won't be upset with a few errors with your reply, honestly as long as I can understand everything within your reply we are golden, however I do expect you to know the difference between (you and you're), (there and their) etc.

3. Length. I am looking for someone who enjoys reading and replying to lengthy novel-like replies. I like to reply to EVERY post with at least 5+ paragraphs (2000+ words). I spend a lot of my time thinking, planning, and writing each of my replies and I want someone willing to be just as dedicated. If I send you rich paragraphs of story and you reply to what I said in two small paragraphs with no story progression I will likely not progress the roleplay further. By no means do you need to match my length, but again just give me something to work with!

4. Availability. As I said previously I spend a lot of time on each of my replies, with this I can say I am available weekdays from around 6am-1pm PST give or take. However, since my replies do tend to take a lot of time I can only usually manage 1-2 replies a day. I can manage usually 5+ replies a week and I hope I can expect at least 3+ replies from you a week unless you give me a heads up. I am not someone that will hunt you down if I don't get a reply but if we have something going for a few weeks then I suddenly don't hear from you for a week or two, I will reach out once just to make sure I still have your interest. My schedule is not set in stone so if you don't get a reply from me for a day or two please do not panic, I usually try to give a heads up if something happens in real life but I don't always have the luxury. I can not reply on weekends.

5. OOC chat. Please be willing to chat and discuss our roleplay in some sort of OOC chat. In a separate email is what I usually do but I am more than willing to use google hangouts as well. I am not saying we have to chat all the time but I want you to know every roleplay I start I become very involved with, constantly thinking of new ideas and ways to spice up our roleplay. I don't want to be the only one driving our roleplay and pushing it forward. We are writing together so let's share our thoughts and ideas. ^^

6. Be able to write as multiple characters. In most cases we will have our main characters and then side characters that come and go but some of my plot ideas do require us to have side characters with relatively large roles so please have the capability of roleplaying as more than one character.

7. Face claims. I use face claims (photo/video/or gif) of how I imagine my characters look like. I only use real life face claims, nothing from video games or anime unless we are simply referring to a creature or a fantasy sort of area. I would honestly prefer if we both use some sort of face claims because I really do prefer to mentally imagine my roleplays and I do this a lot better when I have a face to go with the characters. If you are strongly against face claims I am willing to go without but I would at least like us to have a separate character sheet (separate email or google doc) at least describing what our characters look like and some background information.

8. If you have made it this far.. EMAIL only. I have used other ways of roleplay but I have only every felt comfortable with email and I do apologize for this.

Those are my rules! If you haven't given up on me yet please continue reading.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

What I am looking for;

I first want to say I am looking for someone who genuinely enjoys playing the male gender in a m/f pairing. I like my main characters to be female and for the main roles I only do m/f, sorry, I know I just lost most of you. I do play many side characters sometimes multiple main characters, many of which I do play as male, but I expect my very first main character to be female and I would like yours to be male.

Plots;

[B] = Role I want to play
[U] = Role you would play
[I] = Can be played by either of us

Plot #1; Apocalypse
Characters: Celebrity, Camp Leader, Bodyguard

It is 2027 and over eight months ago a devastating strain of virus spread through the populous infecting the majority of the population, only those immune to the airborne strain remain, leaving a mere 10% of the population surviving in this new terrifying world. A world where the few humans that do remain hide within camps, homes, or continue on the run from the zombie like creatures that only which to feast on the living.
A celebrity, a woman who was well known world wide before the outbreak, had remained hidden with her bodyguard in one of her vacation homes over the past eight months, but recently since the hideout became compromised she is now on the run, her bodyguard wanting desperately to find the two of them a new place of safe keeping.
The two come across a camp, a 'sanctuary' and they request to stay within the camp, which the moment a few members of the camp see who the celebrity is they immediately feel as though the woman would be no use to them, simply a liability. She would've immediately been turned away however, the leader of the camp decides to let her stay, (either he sees something in her which he personally takes interest in, maybe thinks she may be useful in a trade with other camps? Can discuss this.) Either way the celebrity is safe now but it's only the beginning, the zombies and their means of survival aren't their only threat, other survivors in the world usually prove to be the real monsters.

Plot#2; When an angel is discovered
Characters: Fallen Angel, Vampire Prince, Vampire King

Over a century ago after an angel defied orders from her god she was cast out of heaven, forced to be reborn among humans where her new body goes without aging, she still retains a fraction of her holy powers but is locked out of heaven. Living among mortals she knows it is safest for herself to live as they do, to simply blend in and never bring attention to herself, to live out an ordinary life for as long as her punishment from the heavens remains, which could very well be eternity. She becomes a doctor knowing without drawing attention to herself she could save lives easier then any ordinary human can, and over the years despite her traveling around the world frequently, she makes a name for herself in the medical industry having saved many humans and other creatures that secretly are brought to her over the years.
One night she was working the night shift in the hospital and a group of men rush into the hospital carrying one man who looks broken and beaten, and seemingly already dead. The nurses call in one doctor on staff, them immediately saying there is nothing they could do to save him, but the group demand the care of the infamous doctor they knew worked here, claiming the injured man was of great importance and only deserved the best care, them not accepting their vampire prince was gone just yet. The angelic doctor is called in and after she arrives she to tells the group there is nothing she could do to save the injured man before her but as she looks at him, she knows he is a man of importance among his kind, his eyes have a warmth to them and despite everything she had worked so hard to keep secret, something tells her she needs to save this man. She doesn't have even a moment to waste, she could tell this man only had maybe seconds of life left in his body. She acts without speaking, she uses her angelic powers to save the prince of vampires, the group around him witnessing her abilities in awe.
Afterwards the vampire prince recovers perfectly, but now the angel's identity is at risk. After saving the prince she tells the group immediately she has to leave and from here she knows she needs to run, to hide, to find a new identity and bury herself in a different part of the world in fear of what would happen if she was ever captured.
The prince and his people return to his kingdom, word spreads to his father, and it is then determined this angel needs to be captured, they would use her for her healing abilities, for her pure blood, maybe even for their own personal desires or breeding? Either way the hunt begins for this angel and it won't end until she is captured, however the prince is against his father he believes they should just let her go but how far would he go to protect the angelic woman who will likely fear his existence, and how long could he even keep her protected?
(This could be in modern or medieval times, let me know which appeals to you. Also I figured vampires and either enemy vampire or werewolves could be a threat to this 'kingdom' as to why having an angel on the side could be of great benefit.)

Plot#3; When a game is no longer just a game
Characters: Gamer Girl, Game Character, Boss Character(s)?

Gaming is all the rage these days and one girl who lives in modern day Tokyo, Japan has no plans for her future, she has played video games her whole life and even now that she's an adult she still just can't get enough. Despite her small apartment, no money in her bank account, her run down car and crappy job, she loves her life because no matter how bland life could be she knew by the end of the day she would be in front of her computer screen indulging herself in the virtual world. When she does sleep though, every night she lays there feeling there is one thing she is missing in her life, something she does want someday, love. Every time she tries to imagine someone she could love however, the men of her dreams are never that of prince charming or some other video game nerd like herself, no, she imagines different characters in games she has played over the years, she wants a hero in her life but..such a thing could never exist, could it?
One night she is dreaming, dreaming of what it would be like to meet one of her virtual dream guys in reality and when she wakes up that morning she hears something..someone in her tiny apartment. She jumps out of bed, phone in hand ready to call the police only to find the man she was just dreaming of, the man straight out of a video game is standing right before her. At first she believes it's some sort of cosplay but she finds out quickly not only does he know nothing of her world but, he has all of the abilities he had in the game.
Eventually down the line whoever her and the game character find out he wasn't the only game character brought to life, the other characters from the same game were also brought to life..and so were the enemies.
(With this I was thinking we could find a game we both played a know relatively well to use the characters from there. I would love, LOVE for us to use Overwatch or League of Legends for this but I have quite a long list of games I've played so if this plot interests you let's chat it up and see what we can make of it!)

Other Ideas

Vampire Doctor
Our own take on SAO (Sword Art Online)
Can someone ever love an AI?

(I have quick plots for these ideas I will share in an email)

How I see Zombies;

(Much like the zombies from The Walking Dead)
If you get scratched, bitten, accidentally swallow any zombie blood you will become infected
The infected only live maybe a few hours before they fully turn and the turning process is very painful
The zombies DO RUN unlike the walking dead zombies but they don’t jump or climb anything they are like mindless zombies that only want food (Sort of like World War Z if you’ve seen that movie)

I also have my own version of vampires buuuut I've been jumping around with how I envision them so I'd rather go back and forth on this with you.

Contact Me;

gmail: amandapaulson577@gmail.com

Please contact me providing the following information;

Name (something to call you by)
Age (doesn't have to be exact)
Your Limits
If you're cool with Face-Claims
Any ideas you might have or which of my plots you'd be interested in.
Any questions or any additional information you'd like to add.

I know it may sound quite strict but honestly, I suppose I'm quite laid back when it comes down to it and I hope I am able to find a partner or two! :D

Thank you for your time,
Amanda

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back