• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy looking for someone

bloodfire

The soul of bloodshed and the vessel of fire
(dont pay mind to prefix)

i was looking for a fellow roleplayer who would be interested in a horror/fantasy roleplay and one who is not too picky on how the roleplay is done. i have an unused/untested character i have ready for such a roleplay that and my roleplaying skills are a bit rusty since my last time being on rpnation...if anyone is inteerested in a horror/fantasy rp pm me for more details

alright...you can make your character sheet in pm to me. also this rp is one where anything goes really. as i wanted to have multiple worlds as the setting. if you have any particular idea's as to a world your character lives in or something they are based off of let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back