• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking For Someone Who Doesn’t Mind Leading the Story

Fangs9090

Total Video Game Nerd
Supporter
So, I got an idea into my head to have a character who’s basically trying to start over. Moving to a new place for a new life. I have no plan for what happens to her after that, so I’d like to have someone else take control of her surroundings to see what happens. If you’ve got a world I can toss her into, great. Preferably high fantasy with non-human races and plenty of magics and stuff. Before I go and provide the rest of her details though, I need to mention a few things that I expect from you.

•Literacy. That means grammar, spelling, and punctuation. We all make typos and such, that’s fine. But if any of those three are missing regularly, your posts become hard to read and even harder to reply to.
•Willingness to lead. As I mentioned, I don’t have a plan other than piloting my one character. I can handle taking control of a few minor details when needed, but for the most part, the world is yours to control.
•Detail. I never demand paragraphs, but I still need something to work with. Quality over quantity. If my character looks around, I need to know what she sees around her.
•A sense of humor. While I do do dark themes from time to time, I always like my rps to have some degree of humor and lightheartedness. It makes things more fun.
•Commitment. If you’re getting tired, let me know so we can try and make the story better. Don’t just vanish because that’s annoying.

Sorry if that’s a bit long, but I’ve had a few rps that just felt tedious to respond to, so I’m afraid I have to be a bit picky. Anyway, if I haven’t scared you away already, on to the character that I will be using.

Name: Katy
Species: Totaly 100% cat
Appearance: A rather slim girl, not much muscle. Digitigrade feet. Short, messy, white hair. Fur markings like that of a husky.
Skills: None that she would readily admit to having except for natural abilities such as night vision, climbing, and some natural agility.
Combat prowess: None. She uses her claws for climbing more than anything.
3EEDBFFD-2F30-4B0F-BF0B-0FD259E3B946.jpeg

If you’re interested or have any questions, feel free to comment here or send me a PM.

Hi! First of all, love your drawing :-) I prefer leading the story xD I'm foreign, so I'm doing my best to write correctly, and punctuation is a bit different in my country, but I'll do my best and I'd never ever just ignore it!

I don't have much experience writing in antropomorphic worlds, but I've tried to make one up (it's a bit rough though, it's just my first thoughts), let me know if you like it!: Survival of the fittest. Aggression VS fear. In a world where the weak are hunted and the untrustworthy are enslaved, it's time for a rebellion.

A bit of a dystopian society, but with animals.

Hi! First of all, love your drawing :-) I prefer leading the story xD I'm foreign, so I'm doing my best to write correctly, and punctuation is a bit different in my country, but I'll do my best and I'd never ever just ignore it!

I don't have much experience writing in antropomorphic worlds, but I've tried to make one up (it's a bit rough though, it's just my first thoughts), let me know if you like it!: Survival of the fittest. Aggression VS fear. In a world where the weak are hunted and the untrustworthy are enslaved, it's time for a rebellion.

A bit of a dystopian society, but with animals.
Alright. I actually usually do mixed worlds where there are anthros but there’s also everything else, humans and elves and such. Going with your idea, I’d have to say that Katy doesn’t know about the current condition of this place before coming because she’s definitely low on the pecking order. Anyway, send me a PM and we can keep talking it out in more detail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back