• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for someone to turn the tables on me. [Ignore the prefix]

_VINYL_

One Good Piece
Hello! I'm Vinyl, and as you know, if you know me I play very well in the Yandere genre as the Yandere. But lately it's gotten a bit tiring and I need someone to keep me interested in the genre, possibly by being the Yandere themselves, and letting me be the victim! I hope I find someone who's good at describing darker themes like me, and may you be guided here!

As long as I can make the Yandere Male, I'm all for it. Damn, I haven't played a Yandere in ages. Romance and Being a Geeky boy - innocent sweet potato - got in my way. :D

As long as I can make the Yandere Male, I'm all for it. Damn, I haven't played a Yandere in ages. Romance and Being a Geeky boy - innocent sweet potato - got in my way. :D
Sure! Just so you know in case you aren't sure I'll be playing a Female, other than that! PM ME! ^-^

I can roleplay as a yandere, but can my character be a younger age so they can call your character senpai?

Alright, how young should I make them? First year in HS, Second year, or Third year? I'm assuming your character is either 2nd, 3rd, or 4th year for this to work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back