• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for someone to talk to and help me get on my feet

Streetie

Streetie
Hello! My name is Streetie, and I am completely new to this site! When it comes to RP, I know the tools of the trade but only virtually. I have never engaged in text-only RP, but was also willing to try it. Closest thing I can relate to text-only is prob World of Warcraft RP. Using /e and stuff was prob the closest I can really get! If you want to help me get this training moving or just want to give me advice, DM me or comment below, I’d really appreciate it <3

Cool! Any way I can like, contact you? I like commenting but real time help is just better for me? If not commenting/replying also works (°▽°)

Hey! I’ve been role playing for a couple years now and if you like I can give you some help? I have discord, or we can pm on here ^•^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back