• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking For Someone To Share In An Adventure

DayDreamBeliever

Day Dreaming
Hey all, welcome to my little corner of RPN. I'm Grace, I'm 21+ and I'm on the hunt for some partners to weave a story with me.

The plot idea I want to do inspired by Outlander, it definitely doesn't need be someone taken back in time in Scotland to the 1700s. Just something similar to that plot, Muse A being transported back into time through an artifact/perhaps something of Muse Bs they find/ect. Character A is found by B and has to get used to this new time/place they've been throw into and along the way A and B fall in love. Just forming a friendship is fine by me too for anyone who doesn't want to do a romance.

It can be in a wild west setting, medieval setting, even a fantasy or fandom setting. An apocalypse setting could be fun too.

Some Fandoms I'm in that could be used:
Dragon age
Lord of the Rings
Merlin
Game of Thrones
The Witcher
(If you have a fandom you'd like to use, even if I don't know anything about it, I'd definitely be up for that too, I can learn about the world along with my character.

About me and what I'm looking for:

I try to give two to three replies a week sometimes more but I can get busy with life and can be a little slow sometimes, I'm also a bit of a perfectionist and can get really bad anxiety about making my replies "perfect" sometimes as well so I'd appreciate a partner who can be patient with me. I will do the same for you.

I'm happy to play both male and female characters.

For pairings I'm more then happy to do MxF, FxF and MxM.

Be able to write as multiple characters. We will have our main characters and then side characters that come and go, some of them may even have relatively large roles, I've had so many RPs where I've been playing all the side characters it just makes it more fun if we both share in doing that.

Keep me on my toes, and I’ll try do the same for you. Make our characters face imminent death, only for them to barely escape at the last minute, don't be afraid to add drama and any ideas you have into the story. This is both of our story and we both need to be enjoying ourselves and pushing the plot along.

Please be able to at least a paragraph in response. I will usually write 2+ paragraphs but it all depends on the scene sometimes less can be more so quality over quantity.

Mature/Dark themes are completely fine with me, I don't have any triggers but I never want to make any of my partners uncomfortble so be sure to let me know if you do.

I usually do very simple character sheets, I really like to start my rps off not knowing much about the characters (like in a story) and developing them as the story goes along.

I usually RP in PMs that's just what I'm most comfortable with, I'd be willing to do emails too if thats what you'd prefer.

It's not a nessecity but I do adore OOC Chatter and getting to know my partner as our roleplay progresses. I love to talk about my pets, current crochet projects ect so feel free to do same and tell me about your day.

I think that's about it, thank you for taking a look at this and hopefully I'll find some awesome people to create some time travel stories with.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back