• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for someone to run wild with!

Contessa

Hallo :)

I have a bunch of half finished plots in my head, ranging from classic high fantasy to steampunk to one sci-fi that is really unfinished to this one modern romance I'm kinda craving to this totally whacked out sorta mod fantasy thing, but what I really want is to hear your ideas, and then tell you mine, and then mesh them to create something that's just like wham bam thank you ma'am!

I typically play females, but I could be persuaded to try a male role, so long as we don't wander into romance with it. I can play multiple characters, if need be, but I prefer to just focus on one. I am looking for a "semi-literate"/high casual to low detailed level of discourse and I'm really looking to stay away from simplistic/one-to-five liners. But more important than that to me is to having something unique to work with!

Feel free to comment here if you want to work something out!

Well, I'm very intrested in your ideas. I have one idea though, if you've seen the Avatar TV shoows.

Steampunk would be interesting, but I'm not all that familiar with the terms and such in that genre. We could always go Science Fiction, Fantasy, or even tipping over to create something modern.

Well then, let's advance. What would be the heart of the plot, really? What's it centered around? We need some sort of event or backstory behind it all. Any base ideas?

Hmph. We'll definitely need a setting put into place after the plotwork. Could we follow a criminal plot, does that seem interesting to some degree?

Bank robbers, simple burglars, or top-of-the-list heist partakers? I mean being burglars would be nice, to describe our stealth and the such, but if we were the biggest criminals on the planet, that'd mean we would find ourself in a lot of action.

I would like to do a steam punk based Roleplay with you ^^ I haven't done any steam punk roleplays before, but I love steam punk very much. I think it just looks really neat.

Art forgers would be very interesting, actually. And something on thief line would be amazing. I'm definitely up for that. So are we going to be stealing paintings from galleries, and replacing them with fakes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back