• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for someone to rp with!

HunterTabby

The Not-So Handsome Jack
My last forum got a bit popular but I realized that one was old and I needed to update that list, SO here's my updated list of verses!
Video games:
Fable 2 and 3
OFF
Pokemon
Minecraft
FNaF
DOOM (2016)
Journey
Abzu
Bioshock 1 & 2
Prototype 1 & 2
Subnautica
Bendy and the Ink Machine
Overwatch
The Evil Within 1 & 2
Torchlight
Bayonetta 1 & 2
Borderlands 1 & 2
Kirby
Slime Rancher
Outlast 1, Whistleblower

Anime/Tv shows/Movies:
Fullmetal Alchemist
Soul Eater
One Punch Man
Yu-Gi-Oh
Lego Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu
Godzilla [A lot of them]
Parasyte: The Maximum
Kirby: Right Back at ya!
Silent Hill 1 & 2
The Ancient Magus Bride
MLP: FiM
My Hero Academia
Digimon

Etc:
Homestuck
Creepypasta
SCP

Muses List!:
Video games-
Zacharie from OFF
Bendy the Devil from Bendy and the Ink Machine
Enderman from Minecraft
Leslie Withers from the Evil Within
Marx from Kirby
Handsome Jack from Borderlands
William Afton/Purple Guy from FNaF
Big Daddy from Bioshock
Eddie Gluskin from Outlast
Roadhog/Mako Rutledge from Overwatch

TV/Movies/Anime/Cartoons-
Mothra from the Godzilla Movies

Etc-
Ticci Toby from Creepypasta
Eridan Ampora from Homestuck

My rules:
1. I allow any kind of shipping! [bxb, gxg, gxb, etc]
2. I am alright with OCs!
3. I normally only use OCs or muses I am comfortable with!
4. I'm not always on so please respect that I can't reply instantly
5. Please no godmodding
6. No being mean to me! Angst is ok with characters but no drama!

That should be all! Ciao!

Little nightmares was a good game the DLC still freaks me out a bit on the last chapter xD I can PM you if youd like to discuss something with this.

Or Borderlands. Lol I love these two games.

I actually have a crossover idea for Borderlands and D:BH. It includes mainly Rhys Connor(or OC) and Jack.
The idea is that Jack is an AI and he and Rhys have taken over pandora instead of Rhys burning down Helios. Well Jack gets fed up with not having a human body and they find this distant planet called Earth. The humans there arent so advanced that they dont have a “New You” station but they have Androids. Rhys suggests going there to find Jack a new body, the best part is that Jack would keep all his tech abilities. But this takes pkace shortly after the peaceful android revolution, making a new android isn’t exactly “humane” anymore. But Rhys convinces Kamski to build Jacks new body.

Along the way Connor or Markus idk or maybe even an OC android whos deviated turns Android Jack deviant. Which isnt the brightest idea. Jack causes mayhem. Though the Android in question has a fascination with Rhys being a CEO of New Hyperion. Cuz they think Rhys is an android and androids aren’t allowed to own property quite yet, let alone a buisness. But this annoys Rhys to no end. Its got Jack being Jack and his fascination with the Android world, wanting to dominate the new race.

Idk its been in my head for a month now xD

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back