• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for someone to RP with!

NexusXV

Totally 'Fine'
Hi there! Call me Nexus. I'm new here, and would love to start a roleplay with someone! When it comes to pairings and such, I usually stick to Lesbian pairings. If you're interested, please don't be shy! PM me if you wish to start!

Once again, I prefer LESBIAN pairings. I'm fine with transwomen. I'm fine with cis women. Just not men. Mmkay?

An idea I got from another thread (Thank you Whight) is giving a few examples in case you don't have any ideas! So...Here you go!

• Friend x Friend

• Ghost x Human

• Angel x Demon

• Angel x Human

• Demon x Human

• Teacher x Student

• Princess x Princess

• 'Dragon' x Princess

• Knight x Princess

• Boss x Coworker

• Nurse x Patient

• Nurse x Nurse

• Cyborg x Human

• Vampire x Human

• Vampire x Vampire Hunter

• Vampire x Witch

• Werewolf x Vampire

• Werewolf x Human

• Werewolf x Werewolf Hunter

• Werewolf x Witch

• Witch x Human

• Kitsune x Human

• Soldier x Soldier

• Assassin x Target

• Noble x Maid

• Noble x Theif

• Noble x Bodyguard

FANDOM PAIRINGS (Preferred roles are in bold) (I KNOW IT'S MOSTLY FIRE EMBLEM BUT I'M A HUGE NERD FOR THIS GAME OK Also please no big spoilers for revelations my 3ds broke so I can't play)

• Rinkah x Corrin (F) [FE:Fates Revelations]

• Ophelia x Soliel [Fe:Fates Revelations]

• Olivia x Robin (F) [Fe: Awakening]

• Anna x Tiki [Fe: Awakening]

• Ara x Elesis [Elsword]

If your idea isn't on the list, just tell me and I'll add it! Simple as that!

Remember, if you want to RP with me, just send me a PM and I'll get to it as fast as I can! Cheers!

Last edited:
Hey, totally interested in any pairings you may be wanting to do, but i have been wanting to play a vampire character lately.. PM me and we can talk about it.

I'd love to play any of the Noble plots you have up! I'd be down for playing both a Noble or a Theif/Bodyguard. I could probably do a Maid too, if you'd like, but I don't know how well I'd do at the role.

Well...I try to keep it at least two lines, but when I'm busy they won't be as long. No one liners, though!

(I apologize that I'm not the best)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back