• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for someone to rp with! I am flexible!

ElrenGryphon

Welcome! I am looking to make friends and start up some long term roleplays in the process!

Some things!
-Please be 18+
-Though I am willing to post in smaller amounts I prefer partners who are able to write at least two paragraphs per.
-Having a decent understanding of grammar and spelling is a must.
-If you have ideas, tell me! I don't like always being the one in control!
-If you don't like something, tell me as well! I will be sure to do the same for you!
-I work a full time job during the week and often times I don't get home till after 8 PM EST, I also have a family and other obligations. I will make time for my rp partners but just be understanding if I don't respond right away!
-Have fun! Please if you aren't having fun let me know!

Now for the good stuff. A bit about me first. I have been rping for over 9 years now in various different settings and manners. This includes forum, table top, instant messaging, mmo and more. I love futuristic settings or settings where magic and technology mix together. That being said I also enjoy magical modern settings (Dresden Files like) and proper fantasy as well! I don't tend to enjoy modern settings or historical settings (Which is funny because I graduated with a degree in history) as I find them to be a bit restrictive on creativity. I have a plethora of characters that I use though only one of them has proper artwork and I haven't taken the time to write up pages for them.

What I am looking for!
-Original universes and original characters. Do you have a universe that you have always wanted to rp in? Shoot it by me and we will see! I have my own that I would love to share with you too!
-Long term rp. I am looking for someone who is willing to rp for long periods of times through multiple story arcs!
-If you are interested in the HC SVNT Dracones table top rp system and want to try doing a rp based around it, double props!
-An rp based on Gun Gale Online from Sword Art Online season 2 and the spin off on netlix now.

I look forward to hearing from you and I am very excited to see what we can write together!

Last edited:
Hey busy schedule here too but would like to try. Just a heads up Wednesday is super busy for me and I can almost never get a post out other then that I can do at least one a day.
I have an idea for a Modern fantasy I'm trying to work out, But I'd like to hear what you have as well.

Hello! I would love to discuss an Rp and I think that our RP preferences are alot alike, I have actually created a species I use that is a mix of magic and Scifi

Oooooo but argh //QwQ almost 18.

Hello! I would love to discuss an Rp and I think that our RP preferences are alot alike, I have actually created a species I use that is a mix of magic and Scifi

Hey! Sorry I never got back with you, been a busy week. If you are still interested shoot me a private message!

Oooooo but argh //QwQ almost 18.

Yea sorry, in this day and age I can't be too careful you know? Its nothing against you personally at all. Hey, but if you are still interested when you ding 18 just send me a message!

I still have opening for 1 or 2 rps! If anyone is interested just shoot me a message!

If you're still looking for someone to RP with, I'm looking for someone to RP with too. Feel free to message me so we can come up with a plot and RP. I have my own ideas, but I'd also like to hear about yous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back