• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for someone to rp with and maybe bounce some ideas off of!

Sleeperson

Warrior of the tired ones.
Hey there, so what I am looking for is pretty much someone (Or someones) to just kind of work with and bounce ideas and mold ideas together with. I already have a list of things I would like to do (Which will be stated below) but I would like some more because I am a silly person who likes to make up a ton of rps as I go and interact with a person and see what they are like and their characters are like. I have no problem making up characters if you would rather do that. I would like to ask though if you want to be shippy (Which with most of my ideas you probably will) I would prefer to play the more submissive or the female. I am open to m/m, f/f (Which actually I am very much okay with being the more dominant in this case) and m/f pairings. I am just saying this because I really, realllllllyy suck at playing more dominant males. I would also prefer it if you could at least do a small paragraph, that's all other than that I am pretty content!

Now I am guessing since you have made it this far you want to check out the list of ideas I have!

• Accidentally Summons a Demon: A situation where character A accidentally summons character B and funny little happenings occur where they try to hide the other til they can get rid of them OR we can take a darker turn and have character B become a pet for character A and A use to murder people
  • VAMPIRES: Because I am trash, I happen to like vampires in any setting and every setting, this is a RP we could possibly work together on, we can add in humans, and hunters as well.
  • WEREWOLVES TOO: I like werewolves just the same too but I expect them to cause a lot more trouble than the vampires, just because they are dogs and probably act like over grown puppies.
  • WORLD WAR TWO: NOW JUST HEAR ME OUT BEFORE YOU GET MAD, no I am not looking to really do a Nazi RP or anything, if you want Nazi's in it that is your choice, what I am looking for though is just an RP set in that time span where you can see the people struggle with what is happening to their world and how they deal with the war is going on. OR, character A is a nurse working on the allies side and they bring in a wounded soldier for them to take care of and thus interesting moments ensure with them and horrible medical care. (This actually could end very sad depending on how bad said soldiers wounds are.
  • DISNEY: Who doesn't like disney? I don't know. I love disney. That is all there is to say about this, I want to do all the disney rps (A side from frozen or brave because I just felt like those two movies were lacking a bit).
  • MAFIA : Give me the mobsters friends, I want to have it to where we are writing our characters running drugs and liquor across the boarders for kicks because they can and they get paid for it.They shoot down and fuck up anyone who gets in their way or crosses them. Show no mercy.
  • Okay this one is a bit creepy because I am creepy.:Tw; for stalking. Yes I want an rp where one character is following the other and becoming absolutely terrifying with it. I want them to be obsessive, aggressive, completely delusional about their relationship and absolutely willing to do anything they can do have it.I want it scary and real. (I dont mind playing the stalker or the victim)
  • THE FLOWER BOY NEXT DOOR: For those of you not familiar with the korean drama, pretty much what happens is Chara A is a shut in who doesn't really talk to anyone and has horrid anxiety, they mean no harm but they watch Chara B's morning routine each morning and end up with a crush on them. Well one day, something goes wrong and Chara B ends up seeing Chara A! The rest can go along from there.

Other than these I don't really have anymore at the moment BUT if you do I would love to get a message from you telling me about it!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh oh!! I'm interested in joining!! I would be glad to be either a guy or girl (I don't mind). Plus I really like your ideas and I freaking love the first one and the last one. I love Korean dramas xDD but I also like the first one but I think the more cute types of stories would work out for this (In my perspective, we could change/negotiate the ideas. But anyway I'd like to join if that's okay with you! Also, I write about a paragraph for each post so yea that won't be a problem plus I'll be graphic and try to put in as much details in each post. I'll try to post as much as I can but I got school so I may not be able to do as much as I do on the weekdays instead of the weekends. Other than that I think it'll be fun. What do you say?? xD

Could I RP with you on the summoning a demon, I love roleplays about demons can't help it they are just awesome

Like meisaki I don't care which gender I play as,

Well, if any of you would like and have read my requests above you can message me and we can go into further detail about the RPs. I am sure that they will all be different with each of you and very enjoyable!

Ohym god, please message me then so we can go into futher detail friend. I am so excited to try that one you dont even know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back