• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for someone to RP OCs with!!

kinghotcakes

First of all, I'll talk about myself, and what I'm comfortable rping!

☆ I've been actively roleplaying for a few years now.

☆ My average post length is about 1-3 paragraphs, depending on what's happening in the rp.

☆ I'm not always online, due to schoolwork, and it may take me a while to respond. But don't worry, I will get to it!!

☆ I'm not very familiar with forum roleplaying. If you're comfortable with it, I'm definitely more accustomed to using Skype or Tumblr to roleplay. However, if you aren't, don't worry! I'll still roleplay with you!

So, what do I want in a partner? Let's see...

Original characters only, please!! I don't rp fandom or canon. It just doesn't interest me. The same goes for canon/oc pairings. Original characters and plotlines/stories, please!!

Long-term partners! I like to get involved!

Paragraph format! (Preferably past-tense, third person.) Like writing a book! (For example: "Josh raced towards the door.") It's just what I'm comfortable with.

Be respectful!!! This is a big one, but it's pretty self-explanatory. Please respect me, and other people. Just don't be a buttface, and we'll be good.

Chit-chat! I love to make friends. I'd love to be able to talk OOC with you about common interests (video games, youtube, tv shows, etc.) or even just OOC chat about our characters and silly things with them!!

What I'm interested in:

I'll rp almost anything! (Excluding smut. Seriously. None of that, please.)

☆ Modern

☆ Dystopian Future

☆ Post-Apocalyptic

☆ Fantasy

☆ "Decade" stuff (1910, 1920, 1930, etc.)

☆ Pirates

☆ Bandits

☆ Monsters (Demons, vampires, hybrids, nagas, cyclops, etc.)

Seriously, just ask. I will most likely say yes.

I have a lot of ocs and am always making more. It just depends on the roleplay!

Thank you so much, and I hope to rp with you soon!

ToPlutoAndBack said:
I can't decide what I'm interested in. I'm interested in it all.
Ah, awesome!! ;v; Could you send me a PM? We could discuss plots, if you'd like!

Taylor152 said:
Long term modern Roleplay? ^.^
Certainly!! Perhaps PM me if it's not too much trouble?

Last edited by a moderator:
JustSmile said:
I would love to roleplay with with you!
Wonderful!! ;v; We can discuss plots over PM, if you like!

[QUOTE="Naruko Chan]I'd like to Roleplay this with you!

[/QUOTE]
Ooh, great!! We can discuss over PM, if that's okay!

Hi! If you're ok with it, I'd love to roleplay with you :3 We can do a school roleplay or something else. It's really all up on you ^^; I'm fine with whatever. We can discuss it in PM if you'd like

Darky said:
Hi! If you're ok with it, I'd love to roleplay with you :3 We can do a school roleplay or something else. It's really all up on you ^^; I'm fine with whatever. We can discuss it in PM if you'd like
Your mine Darky >:(

tacobelle said:
Long term 1800s roleplay maybe? c:
Ooh, sounds awesome!! PM me please? ;v;

Darky said:
Sure, we can discuss over PM! uvu

Hey there, I posted on your pairings thread. c:

I've been roleplaying for a long while, and am looking for long-term partners as well. I have skype, as well, since I'm not exactly familiar with this site, either. I can play any gender or any story arc! Feel free to give me your skype name if you'd like.

I'm interested ovo

I also prefer skype for rps ^^

I'd be interested in modern, post-apocalyptic, dystopian future and possibly monsters. Although at the moment I'm mostly interested in modern.

I'm also quite new to rping but I hope that won't be an issue. ^^'

[QUOTE="manly unicorn]I'm interested ovo
I also prefer skype for rps ^^

I'd be interested in modern, post-apocalyptic, dystopian future and possibly monsters. Although at the moment I'm mostly interested in modern.

I'm also quite new to rping but I hope that won't be an issue. ^^'

[/QUOTE]
Rad!! I'm glad you're interested!! ;v;

No, of course not, that's perfectly fine!! <3 I'd love to rp with you!

kinghotcakes said:
Rad!! I'm glad you're interested!! ;v;
No, of course not, that's perfectly fine!! <3 I'd love to rp with you!
awesome. : D my skype is manly_unicorn, the one that says argentina ouo

hey there, I haven't even tried to think about what I would want to RP. But would you like to discuss one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back